Batch 418

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hamish View Post
    If this is true, it's very unprofessional. If the machine was down so the run was delayed, it's a "late run", not a "re-run". They should have adjusted the due date on everyone's results straight away when they knew that they were going to be late.
    I agree. My Batch 414 for Y to 67 markers has had the same 'canned' re-run delays after I got the 25 panel (others now due for late August). I'm not so sure about "machine down". There is some talk about simply being overloaded from 'specials' etc. What I'm not sure about is that some batches well past Batch 414 have already received panel results for Y up to 67 according to forum entries. I guess you have to go to the back of the line if something causes a delay.

Still, I'd rather have an honest, slow in coming, accurate result, than some random numbers sent to me just to meet deadlines. (I see that a couple of folks are testing elsewhere simultaneously as a 'control'. That's way over the top for me, though. Once is enough ... whatever the result. :-D )

Comment

I'm not so sure about "machine down". There is some talk about simply being overloaded from 'specials' etc.

On the one hand it is frustrating to have to wait, on the other hand, it's great! that so many people are testing. All the more likelihood for matches.

Comment

Originally posted by BenTurin View Post
        On the one hand it is frustrating to have to wait, on the other hand, it's great! that so many people are testing. All the more likelihood for matches.
        Yes, agreed. Slow and sure, and many more participants. And it's why we should upload our results to all the other data banks, too.

Comment

y67

My y67 panels all posted today (along with my y111 from Batch 423).

Comment

My 37 to 67 upgrade was rerun once, with a due date of today. Two panels then posted very quickly, but I've been waiting for the last six markers. Today they just reset the expected date to 9/19. If at first you don't succeed...

Comment

Originally posted by razyn View Post
              My 37 to 67 upgrade was rerun once, with a due date of today. Two panels then posted very quickly, but I've been waiting for the last six markers. Today they just reset the expected date to 9/19. If at first you don't succeed...
              Whatever you're told, add a month (or two). But I can't find the details about repeated failure to meet deadlines on the "Products" (sales) page of the website, funnily enough ...

Comment

Working...
              X