No announcement yet.

Batch 422

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they need to push back the date...fine. If so, I do wish they'd update the delivery estimation time to a future date. I just don't want to be in that "limbo" where your expected date of delivery is in the past and you still don't have the results.

Comment

And so I enter "Limbo"... Today is 09/02/2011 and there has been no update to the pending status.

Walk Through the Y(WTY) --> 08/31/2011

Comment

I have a revised date for my batch 422 of 26th Sep. The reason for the dealy was given as follows...

'The Deep Clade tests are performed in a series of rounds to pinpoint your position on the current Y-DNA Haplogroup Tree. Your sample requires more than the average number of rounds to complete this testing process. As each round is completed, those results are added to your Y-DNA Haplotree section. The next testing round is expected to be complete by this date.'

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Davis View Post
          I have a revised date for my batch 422 of 26th Sep. The reason for the dealy was given as follows...

'The Deep Clade tests are performed in a series of rounds to pinpoint your position on the current Y-DNA Haplogroup Tree. Your sample requires more than the average number of rounds to complete this testing process. As each round is completed, those results are added to your Y-DNA Haplotree section. The next testing round is expected to be complete by this date.'
          That's quite normal, actually, but at least you get a few results every now and then.

Comment

Yes, I do find it quite fun to see the various possibilities being gradually eliminated.

Comment

Still in Limbo..

Comment

My latest estimated date is now 17th October.

Comment

Does anyone know, do they test the most common DSC and gradually work through the less common ones until they find the one we match to? Should I therefore expect to belong to a less common DSC when the results are concluded?

Comment

My latest predicted date is tomorrow so finders crossed. Love the anticipation!

Comment

Originally posted by kokeb View Post
                      Still in Limbo..

I just noticed your post here. Have you followed the "WTY Scorecard" thread over on DNA Forums under the "Family Tree DNA..." topic? The first post is a compendium with all the results, updated as they come in; the rest of thread is discussion as of the results as each test is reported. David Reynolds is the major proponent of that discussion. He's the guy who updates the ISOGG Y tree when new SNPs are discovered that define sub-clades, and works closely with Thomas Krahn of FTDNA who does the WTY lab work.

Comment

No consulive result as yet. Latest predicted date is 7th November. I now know I am not any of the following...

M228.2- M126- L257- L226- L217- L21- L20- L2- L196- L193- L188- L176.2- L165- L164- L159.2- L148- L144- L1-

Comment

My next update was not due until next Tuesday and pending lab results still shows that date but my Haplotree had quite a few updates today and I now know I am not...

M228.2- M160- M153- M126- L4- L325- L257- L226- L217- L21- L20- L2- L196- L193- L188- L176.2- L165- L164- L159.2- L148- L144- L1-

Comment

Just two days to go until my next predicted date.

Earl.

Comment

Sorry double post
                              Earl.

Comment

My latest predicted date has moved to the 28th November. I now know I am not...

M228.2- M160- M153- M126- L44- L4- L325- L257- L226- L217- L21- L20- L2- L196- L193- L188- L176.2- L165- L164- L159.2- L148- L144- L1-

Comment

Working...
                                X