No announcement yet.

Batch 421

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, after all the positive results here for the first 12 markers, I was hoping I'd get mine early this week, but no such luck yet. I'm trying to be patient, but it sure is hard!

Comment

My second 12 marker panel came in last night so I now have 1 to 25 results out of the Y-DNA 37 new kit in this BATCH.

Ed

Comment

They must be uploading data to my file now? I now have a Y-DNA heading, but the DYS values section is blank, as are the matches sections (listed as "currently on order"). Anyone seen this before?

Comment

Nevermind, I see that they posted my mtdna results for my HVR1 instead

Turns out my father is in Haplogroup K! He only has HVR1 results back so far, but only 1 match. Is it normal to have so few matches???

Comment

When does FTDNA push back the results date? Just wondering b/c my father's first 12 markers are due in today and haven't received anything either way yet.

Comment

Well, I was expecting it after not getting results on Friday

All 3 of my father's panels have been pushed back to 9/19/2011. Though they say the most common cause is a "poor sample scraping." I find that hard to believe in this case, b/c my father really scraped his cheek hard. Almost till he hit blood, lol. But based on others experiences, I do wonder if it's just that they're backed up or something.

Comment

Another Delayed Test

The inevitable delay was announced today, this time for my Deep Clade test. The email says it has been put back to 9/19/2011, so I'm thinking mid-November - if I get lucky.

Standard boiler plate email, of course. I'm OK with the delay; first because I am used to it, and second because I expect 100% correct results.

Comment

interestingly got my father's first 12 markers, & then 26-37 today. He matches Niall of the Nine Hostages. So far, he only has 1 match in his project surname, but (at least from what I see) they're listed as "adopted". I do hope that means their birth surname was his, b/c I don't know that I could tell my father he's not who he thinks he is!

Comment

Woo Hoo !

Got my Deep Clade posted during the evening, later than the first date, but ahead of the second date promised. Yayyy.

But am I enthused enough now to order Family Finder and hope I have it by Christmas. That is the question ...

R1b1a2a1a1b3c R-L2

Comment

FWIW my FF came back a month early 8)

Comment

Originally posted by hamish View Post
                        FWIW my FF came back a month early 8)
                        Well, can I have your results, and you order mine ... seems you have much better luck ...

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
                        X