X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• batch 411

FF results due 6-29

MJ

I have an autosomal CCR5 test with a date of 6/20 for this batch too.

Comment

Batch 411 FF results

FF results posted today!

MJ

Comment

My upgrade to HVR2 in this batch is due 6/22. Would love to get an early surprise!

Originally posted by irshgypsy View Post
        FF results posted today!

MJ

Comment

BINGO! Results in this morning 5/31/11, so roughly 3 weeks early.

i had 3 HVR1 exact matches on Mitosearch - 1 of them survived the upgrade to HVR2! And she wrote me back as soon as i sent her a message. Excellent!

Originally posted by dwight View Post
          My upgrade to HVR2 in this batch is due 6/22. Would love to get an early surprise!

Comment

My FGS (aka Complete MTDNA Sequence) is in this batch. I ordered it as part of the comprehensive Genome package. So far I have received all my results except this one (FGS). That includes, Autosomal, Family Finder, and Y to the 67th Marker.

Since I have almost nothing on my MTDNA I check my page here like 10 times a day...

June 29th is tooo far away. :-(

Comment

Just got my FGS results back yesterday. D4b2b1, so I added a subclade to my 23andme prediction of D4b2b! Not bad, considering 23andme doesn't sequence the entire mtDNA.

Comment

Delayed results -just me?

Results for my L459 SNP delayed by a week so far, but no mention of change of expected date. Anyone else waiting in this batch?

Comment

Working...
                X