No announcement yet.

Batch 410

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 out of 5 of my y-67 to y-111 upgrade tests failed.

Comment

Geeze, I am sorry, both of you. Waiting is a witch.

I did get my HVR-2 results a couple weeks ago, so I'm hoping the rest of the FGS goes off without a hitch. Approx. due date was yesterday.

Comment

Yes, I had that notice today : The Full mtDNA sequence (FGS) is the most complex test that we offer and needs to be tested individually. In some instances a portion of samples in each batch will fail to yield results and require additional testing, which causes a delay of several weeks. Additionally, in some cases, samples fail because a participant's cheek scraping did not provide enough DNA for proper analysis. Currently, your sample is being rerun. Results from this round of testing are expected by this date. I had no problems with hvr1 and 2... Hope the next try will be ok for you rod I hope for you wilma wildcat that you'll receive the results in within days Ughh.. I don't like to wait

Comment

Oh, I am sorry. Here is a little chronoton particle dust to sprinkle on to boost you into the future. I can't give you all of it, because I may need some myself.

Comment

Darn; I got the delay notice till 7/4.

Comment

Sorry for you wilma and there are no chronotron particules for both of us

Comment

OMG, check your results page! Results are in! WOO HOO!

Comment

My Uncle's Deep Clade test also failed and are now due on 7/4

Comment

Got My FGS 2 days ago finally ! I'm k1a13.

Comment

Working...
                    X