Batch 408

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 of 5 panels in!

Came in this afternoon. Just missing the last panel. Another in this batch has none yet. Like others it will be more meaningful when I have something to compare to.

Also waiting on the last of the SNP testing also in this batch.

Comment

4 of 5

One more panel to go of upgrade 67 to 111 YDNA.

Comment

All my results were in for the Y67 to Y111 upgrade, and I posted the timeline here. Little did I know that wasn't the end of the saga...

Tonight(the 11th) I received 5 unexpected emails that my Y-111 panels were in. After seeing forum posts about rampant null values, I checked my DYS results. The 5 null values I reported previously have all changed to actual numeric values. Everything else was the same. The only "problem" left is DYS 533. My value is 9. Ysearch begins at 10 for that one.

Comment

waiting on the last panel (48-60) on my closest match's upgrade from 37 to 67 markers. the other two panels came in a week ago; this last one is taking (what seems like) forever... still well ahead of the target date of 5/31/11, of course.

Comment

I had already received my results a couple of weeks back, but now it looks like they might be re-running the whole set:

Y-Refine67to111 (Introductory)(MP9) -> 05/30/2011
            Y-Refine67to111 (Introductory)(MP10) -> 05/30/2011
            Y-Refine67to111 (Introductory)(MP11) -> 05/30/2011
            Y-Refine67to111 (Introductory)(MP12) -> 05/30/2011
            Y-Refine67to111 (Introductory)(MP13) -> 05/30/2011

My previous results are gone and I'm back in pending...

Comment

Me too

whats going on?

Comment

kokeb:

Not really sure what's going on.... My Y67 -> Y111 came in some time ago for all but 86-93 (Batch 407), and over the last week the Pending page has intermittantly shown JUST the missing panel, and sometimes all five. But my previous results in have not vanished.

Not that I'm expecting any matches from this, since none of my Y67 matches show that they've taken the Y111 test, but it's kind of weird.

Comment

I think it's safe to say they are 'having issues'.
                  Hopefully to be worked out soon!

Originally posted by sjadelson View Post
                  kokeb:

Not really sure what's going on.... My Y67 -> Y111 came in some time ago for all but 86-93 (Batch 407), and over the last week the Pending page has intermittantly shown JUST the missing panel, and sometimes all five. But my previous results in have not vanished.

Not that I'm expecting any matches from this, since none of my Y67 matches show that they've taken the Y111 test, but it's kind of weird.

Comment

Just received 5 emails to notify me that my results have posted for the Y-111. When I log in all the results are back. They orginally posted them weeks ago. I wish I'd written down the orginal results so that I could see if anything changed...

Comment

these came in this evening - roughly 18 days before the "due date" of May 31st.

Originally posted by dwight View Post
                      waiting on the last panel (48-60) on my closest match's upgrade from 37 to 67 markers. the other two panels came in a week ago; this last one is taking (what seems like) forever... still well ahead of the target date of 5/31/11, of course.

Comment

Deep clade in!

Deep clade posted a few days early.
                        Still waiting on the last panel of the 68-111. And another member of our group no 68-111 results yet in this batch.

Comment

408 Panels Still due

I see that some panels from tests in the 67-111 upgrades in batch 408 are still due. Anyone else still waiting?
                          Bob

Comment

My MP11 in 407 is still pending. The rest of Panel 5 came in three weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by bob armstrong View Post
                              I see that some panels from tests in the 67-111 upgrades in batch 408 are still due. Anyone else still waiting?
                              Bob
                              I believe there are 5 people from a project my dad is in who are waiting for their upgrades to 111-markers to be finished.

Comment

Originally posted by bob armstrong View Post
                                Bob
                                I'm still waiting on results for 3 of my relatives kits.
                                2 have got 4/5 panels posted, and 1 has had no results at all posted.
                                2 guys in one of my projects are still waiting on final results.

Comment

Working...
                                X