No announcement yet.

Batch 408

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MP11 PANEL 5 (86 - 93) sneaked in earlier today(22nd). That's 3/5 in with MP10 and MP12 still on the way. Results are now showing in the Projects I'm in.

Comment

When I woke up this morning and logged into my account I saw that all of my results are in for my Y-111.

Comment

My 86-93 results have been posted. At least it's a start.

Comment

Now I have all panels except 94-102 ...

Comment

94-102 is in. That's it. I'm done with batch 408.

Comment

Anyone else in batch 408 looking for a 37-to-67 upgrade? The date given is June 1st; needless to say, hoping for something sooner (this is for my closest match at 37)...

Comment

My 111 STR results are in. I've no matches.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan View Post
                  My 111 STR results are in. I've no matches.
                  Hardly anyone has taken the Y111 test yet. It's most handy right now for 2+ people who already think they are related and want to explore it more deeply. Given time, the Y111 data will fill in. Consider it an investment in future matches.

Comment

68 to 111 upgrade results
                    Early last week I had full results for 2 kits,
                    4/5 result for another,
                    1/5 for 2 other kits and
                    nothing for 2 more kits.
                    All in Batch 408.
                    This week nothing at all has changed. No further results have been added.

Out of all those kit results, only 1 panel is showing on any project webpage for 1 kit.
                    When the hell are they going to post the results on the project webpages.
                    Last edited by rivergirl; 28 April 2011, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rivergirl View Post
                      Out of all those kit results, only 1 panel is showing on any project webpage for 1 kit.
                      When the hell are they going to post the results on the project webpages.
                      I'm told that there are messages on the group administrator's page about a couple of bugs in relation to that. I'm not an admin so I can't see them myself.

Comment

Originally posted by gtc View Post
                        I'm told that there are messages on the group administrator's page about a couple of bugs in relation to that. I'm not an admin so I can't see them myself.
                        The last I logged in they said the yDNA Report bug had been fixed except for unique haplotypes.

Now they are saying the yDNA reports will take about 2 weeks to fix.
                        I guess updating webpages is in there somewhere.

Comment

12-marker test results are in!

Some of my test results from Batch 408 are already in as of today. The upgrades are still pending.

Comment

The rest of my Y-111 upgrade came in today: MP10 PANEL 5 (76 - 85) and MP12 PANEL 5 (94 - 102).

Items of interest:
                            After inputting values into ysearch, I have 94 searchable markers, a bit short of 111 but not a big deal since it's so new. DYS 533 at ysearch begins at 10. My value is 9. None of the values in PANEL 5 (94 - 102) could be input. This was the only panel where all the values were missing. Ysearch has one leftover value, DXYS156-Y, that isn't in Y-111.

So, if you're waiting on the Y-111 upgrade from Y-67, my timeline looks like this:
                            Wed Apr 13: placed order and was assigned to batch 408.
                            Wed Apr 20: MP13 Panel 5(103 - 111) arrived.
                            Thur Apr 21: MP9 PANEL 5 (68 - 75) arrived.
                            Fri Apr 22: MP11 PANEL 5 (86 - 93) arrived.
                            Tue May 3: MP10 PANEL 5 (76 - 85) arrived.
                            Tue May 3: MP12 PANEL 5 (94 - 102) arrived.

Compared to previous tests this was super duper, miraculously awesome fast, just under 3 weeks for the whole thing.
                            Last edited by Sparky; 3 May 2011, 07:54 PM. Reason: Fixed erroneous copy and paste.

Comment

Of the 5 kits in my family waiting for 111 upgrades, 2 were complete very quickly before Easter.
                              1 has been waiting for his last panel (76-85) since before Easter and another kit had 1 panel reported late last week.
                              The 5th kit still has no results.

In one of my projects 2 guys only have one panel of results in, nothing new since before Easter.

At least all results are showing on the webpages now.

Comment

Three panels in

they were posted last night, really doesn't mean anything to me until others in the project come in, to have something to compare to.I think there are about 40 members with about 2/3 fairly closely related. This should help to understand what is real and what is not.

Comment

Working...
                                X