Batch 399

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 399

Expecting results for 12 markers on 25th March then the 25/37 on the 8th April getting used to waiting as my kit took seven weeks from UK to USA I believe the Mayflower only took six!

Batch 399

I received an email saying I was Batch 399 and that it was one of the first to be tested under Illumina and I could see results starting this week. This is my first time doing this so I am really wondering how true this could be. If I log onto my acct, it still says pending results 4/6/11.
    I am a 38 year old mom wondering where I came from!!!

Comment

Batch 399

Thats interesting, my email had no mention of using the new system. Maybe we will be lucky and get results early.

Comment

My cousin is in Batch 399 and got the same email. The date is still 4/6 but the note indicated maybe this week. This is a FF test.

Comment

Batch 399

My husband is waiting for his Y-DNA upgrade to the 37 marker. His test is due around March 30th. Hope it comes in earlier....the suspense is a killer.
          Good luck everyone!

Comment

Batch 399

Expecting results for mtDNARefine(HVR2) on 03/28/2011

Comment

Uprade to 87

I upgraded to 67 markers last week, will my results date stay the same as I dont have them yet or will the 67 be a separate run coming in after the 12/25/37. Sent them an email on Friday asking but no reply so far.

Ed

Comment

I am looking forward to this I am testing for L449, M17, M417 and PAGES00007.

Comment

Results posting times

Does anyone know at what time of day results are loaded to your home page, also do you get an email before that or at the same time. If you know the timing can you please give it in GMT/UTC or say which USA zone you are referring to to help us on the other side of the pond, England in my case.

Regards Ed

Comment

What time do we see results?

Originally posted by edshazell View Post
                    Does anyone know at what time of day results are loaded to your home page, also do you get an email before that or at the same time. If you know the timing can you please give it in GMT/UTC or say which USA zone you are referring to to help us on the other side of the pond, England in my case.

Regards Ed
                    Ed,

Seems I read awhile back (maybe in FAQs) that 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT) was the time they were put in. You'll get an e-mail if you have matches of 3rd cousins or closer. Sometimes you'll get an e-mail but it takes up to 24 hours for the matches to show up.

Hope you're not going to stay up until 2 a.m. *smile (Seems to me that Tuesday night is a popular night to add the matches.)

CorkyBean

Comment

399 Matches

Last night I had 3 matches. Two were 2nd cousins and one was a 5th cousin. I checked back this morning and now only the 5th cousin is there. Talk about a tease for an adoptee. Hoping that since its Tuesday, I may see a bunch tonight! Also, have decided to go with Family Tree Maker. I read all the posts and really it just confused me more! It was easier to see it cut and dry online where it compared a whole bunch in a nice easy to understand chart!!!!!

Comment

Batch 399

Are these only FF results that are now coming in? I am waiting for Y-DNA results and it still shows pending results as 25th March.

Ed

Comment

Ff

Originally posted by edshazell View Post
                          Are these only FF results that are now coming in? I am waiting for Y-DNA results and it still shows pending results as 25th March.

Ed
                          Yes this is Family Finder. I am also waiting on mtDNA.

Comment

Batch 399

Got my Y-Dna 12 marker results today hope all the others up to 67 markers come soon.

Ed

Comment

Is the Illumina for SNP's only? If so I may have just missed it - my SNP's are in batch 398. I ahve 37 to 67 marker upgrade in batch 399.

Comment

Working...
                              X