Batch 385

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 385

Hello. I am new to the forum and this is my first post. I thought I would ask if anyone was waiting on Batch 385. I am awaiting my FGS results from that batch. The first date for completion was 12/20/10 but was delayed until 1/10/11. Just like everyone who has taken one of these tests, I am excited and a tad impatient. I would love to hear if anyone has gotten any results from Batch 385 yet.

Originally posted by ncsearcher View Post
    Hello. I am new to the forum and this is my first post. I thought I would ask if anyone was waiting on Batch 385. I am awaiting my FGS results from that batch. The first date for completion was 12/20/10 but was delayed until 1/10/11. Just like everyone who has taken one of these tests, I am excited and a tad impatient. I would love to hear if anyone has gotten any results from Batch 385 yet.
    Someone mtHVR2toMega also in batch 385,received FGS results on Jan. 6th.

Comment

Batch 385

Thanks for the reply. Maybe I'll receive my results today or within the next couple of days.

Comment

Batch 385

I just got a notification that the expected date for my mtHVR2 to Mega test completion is now 1/31/11. Oh Well! At least, I can stop looking for an update 10 times a day for a while. After all, I must remember that patience is a virtue.

Comment

Batch 385

I had a nice surprise today! The results for my mtFGS came in!!!

Comment

Agony?

I'm still waiting. It seems to be death throes
            of FTDNA.

Comment

Working...
            X