No announcement yet.

Batch 390

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't received FF results so far today. As anyone from Batch 390 received FF results today? I am really trying my best to keep hope alive.

Comment

No results

nothing again. Tired of checking for it.

Comment

^^I am tired of checking it to. However, everyday I say maybe there's an update, maybe there's an update, maybe there's an update....crap I need to stop playing with myself.

Comment

Test - late

Hi ,
          You can give them a call their Phone: (713) 868-1438 and they should be able to tell you when to expect your resuls.

Cam

Comment

^^ I called and it was totally useless and wast of time. I was told that it will be another 2 weeks. This is a bunch of BS.

Comment

Batch 390

Sorry to hear your Family Finder test is delayed again. I think it is better to find out instead of keep expecting something .
              I am in the same position my Uncle's family Finder same thing date delayed and then changed again.
              Their are alot of other people as well watting for their results.

Cam

Comment

^^ Thank you Cam. I don't mean to sound like a sour puss. I am actually in great spirits and I am having a AWESOME day. I am disappointed in their lack of integrity and authenticity.

This is a prime example of without integrity nothing works.

Comment

Well put!!!

Yes, I would have hired a group of temps, given them a script and asked them to make outbound calls. Being proactive saves the $$$ when it comes to having to react to callers like me. I'm on hold now....

Comment

info

Well...I'll tune in next week at the same bat time on the same bat channel......I'm told probably the 21st....
                    Probably, of course is the key word here.

Comment

Family Finder

Originally posted by Sw33tdecent View Post
                      ^^ Thank you Cam. I don't mean to sound like a sour puss. I am actually in great spirits and I am having a AWESOME day. I am disappointed in their lack of integrity and authenticity.

This is a prime example of without integrity nothing works.
                      Not a problem you don't sound like a sour puss. I understand sometimes I am fine that my Uncles is also late and sometimes it's really a pain . I would like it better if we knew exactly what is going on .
                      I wonder if they are running the test and not putting the results through yet just a thought and it may be a stupid one.

I did my uncle becasue I already had FF done abt. a year ago know I am waiting for that to be re run but I am not worried about that one.
                      I want to compare my unlce's with my test so I know if they get my Uncle and myself at least that means the match is on my mothers side.

I wrote a book . The End

Cam

Comment

Family Finder Results - In!

I received results tonight.
                        Can't download raw results, notation says it's coming soon.
                        Also no Population Finder.

Thrilled to have a possible 3rd cousin match already along with several speculatives.

Comment

^^ I was coming to post the same thing. I am hoping that the results can be downloaded tomorrow.

Comment

Another Batch 390 FF confirmation here, as well as a Batch 391 FF as well.

Comment

Matches in!

I woke up a little while ago and by chance checked email. FF results are in and I have matches already!
                              Those poor IT guys must be hammering it!
                              What an emotional roller coaster this has been, I can just imagine those guys and the tough time they've gone through. Turning bat channel off.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeliaR View Post
                                I received results tonight.
                                Can't download raw results, notation says it's coming soon.
                                Also no Population Finder.
                                Same here on all three counts. I have four possible 5th cousins so far. Was relieved to finally get it. Now I have to try to understand how the results work!

Comment

Working...
                                X