X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LucyBelle
    replied
    info

Well...I'll tune in next week at the same bat time on the same bat channel......I'm told probably the 21st....
    Probably, of course is the key word here.

Leave a comment:

• LucyBelle
    replied
    Well put!!!

Yes, I would have hired a group of temps, given them a script and asked them to make outbound calls. Being proactive saves the $$$ when it comes to having to react to callers like me. I'm on hold now....

Leave a comment:

• Sw33tdecent
    replied
    ^^ Thank you Cam. I don't mean to sound like a sour puss. I am actually in great spirits and I am having a AWESOME day. I am disappointed in their lack of integrity and authenticity.

This is a prime example of without integrity nothing works.

Leave a comment:

• CAM
    replied
    Batch 390

Sorry to hear your Family Finder test is delayed again. I think it is better to find out instead of keep expecting something .
    I am in the same position my Uncle's family Finder same thing date delayed and then changed again.
    Their are alot of other people as well watting for their results.

Cam

Leave a comment:

• Sw33tdecent
    replied
    ^^ I called and it was totally useless and wast of time. I was told that it will be another 2 weeks. This is a bunch of BS.

Leave a comment:

• CAM
    replied
    Test - late

Hi ,
    You can give them a call their Phone: (713) 868-1438 and they should be able to tell you when to expect your resuls.

Cam

Leave a comment:

• Sw33tdecent
    replied
    ^^I am tired of checking it to. However, everyday I say maybe there's an update, maybe there's an update, maybe there's an update....crap I need to stop playing with myself.

Leave a comment:

• LucyBelle
    replied
    No results

nothing again. Tired of checking for it.

Leave a comment:

• Sw33tdecent
    replied
    I haven't received FF results so far today. As anyone from Batch 390 received FF results today? I am really trying my best to keep hope alive.

Leave a comment:

• dwight
    replied
    Oh, yes. (Thanks for asking - sorry, I did announce it somewhere but perhaps not in this thread).

Yes, results in, and quite surprising. mtDNA=L1 (likely L1b1a), which has no migratory path through Europe - this is a very old mt hg that remained in central and west Africa...

"[much] further research required"

Originally posted by LucyBelle View Post
    Hear anything.....

Leave a comment:

• LucyBelle
    replied
    Dwight? Did you hear yet?

Hear anything.....

Leave a comment:

• Sw33tdecent
    replied
    I got the same email last night as well.

Leave a comment:

• banshee
    replied
    I got the same email about the new FF.

And my mtdnaFGS came in tonight!

Leave a comment:

• LucyBelle
    replied
    Finally!

Originally posted by dwight View Post
    sounds like herding alleles is no easier than herding cats
    I recieved an email today:

Your kit 193206, is among the first group to be tested with the new Illumina OmniExpress system. We will then retest all existing participants in the Family Finder database at no charge. Family Tree DNA

Results will begin to arrive on Monday, February 14th, when the changes to the lab process and the Family Finder matching program are expected to be complete.

Will my results be comparable to results from the previous Family Finder platform? No, the old platform cannot be compared with the new platform. However, we will be rerunning everyone who has been tested with the old platform. Because of this, you may have a small number of matches at first. This number will increase over time as more people are converted to the new platform.

How long will it take to test everyone on the new platform? We expect the conversion process of all old Family Finder results to be completed in approximately 6 to 8 weeks.

Leave a comment:

replied
    a failed estimate

My HVR2 results are now a week late from the estimate (2/2/2011). In my vocabulary, a week is not "few days".

I wonder why FTDNA does not make the update of too old estimates automatic? For example, if the estimate is four days old, add two weeks to it. It would be easy to implement programmatically. The benefit would be that the customers would probably become less irritated about the failed estimates.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X