Batch 388

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Time Traveler View Post
    My delivery date was also changed from January 10 to February 14. If they require more samples they will let me know - so I'll just be patient. I prefer that they take the time needed to do their work rather than to rush to satisfy a due date. The process is not as black and white as some people expect it to be.
    Time Traveler, can't you just find out who your matches are and cancel your order after getting the results? Can you also get me the Powerball numbers for the next drawing while you are at it? Ok, I've lost my mind, never mind.

Comment

Good news, but still confused...

Today, Jan 13, I received the 12 to 25 marker test results. This is just two days after FTDNA changed my results date from 1/12 to 1/31. Still awaiting the 25 to 37 results, now due on 2/7. Or, maybe that 2/7 isn't really 2/7, and the results will show up some other day, or not.
      This reminds me of when the airlines added 25 minutes of flight time to all flights. It sure improved their on-time-arrival statistics, but has created real confusion as to when to expect someone to arrive at their destination airport. (I host many out-of-town visitors.)
      I guess the important thing to remember is that I'm looking for results, and when I get them shouldn't matter. At least, I keep telling myself this to curb my impatience.

Comment

Finally All results in/ no notification!

Finally got the last test, 25 to 37 marker results today. I did not get an email notification that the results were back, like I did for the 12-25. This test was originally due 1/12, but then was pushed back to 2/7. But today is 1/19.
        I'm just glad it's done.

Comment

We are having more family tested for FF.
          Batch 396. Due 3/7/11. (they are busy)
          This could get interesting.

Comment

Deep-Clade test complete. Confirmed E1b1b1a1 V12. Took over 8 weeks. Worth the Wait. mtDNA HVR1 test still pending in 390. Due the 24th.

Comment

Still waiting for my FF test. And with the retesting of all FF tests, 8 more weeks to wait.

Due date is now moved (for the second time) to 21st of February.

Comment

Finally got the long awaited FF results! \o/
                Not much interesting yet, though, as every one else needs to be retested.

Comment

Missing Data-Population Finder Results 3/2/11

Has anyone received their Population Finder results that have been tested with the new chip and if so, are they seemingly accurate/plausible? Reading the other threads, I have noted that are recent, incorrect FF matches reported by clients who know their direct heritage (that is, we are not all from Ukraine.) This bothers me great deal - will the Population Finder follow the same suit (that is, use the same information/misinformation?" Accuracy is top priority - I'm not paying for someone to "guess": that's my job in this genealogical process. Also, when does FTDNA plan to post the Population Finder results-will they be sequenced by batch number?
                  Last edited by Darkwriter; 2 March 2011, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X