X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

due 1/03/2011 now expected by 1/21/2011

I did. And their response just arrived:

"Hi Mr. Holmes,

Thanks for your e-mail. I've checked with someone in the lab, and we expect your results to be available by the end of next week. I'm sorry for the delay.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thanks again,
    Kendall"

Note the date has *not* been changed on the "pending lab results" page

Originally posted by rainbow View Post
    Give 'em a nudge. Send FTDNA an email or use the Fast Form. It's been a long time since I've emailed them but I remember they have more than one customer service email address. Click on "contact us" or "help" while logged into your personal page, or from the main home page.

Type up something along these lines:

"Hello (or "Dear FTDNA"),
    My KIT # 12345 is in Batch 387 and my personal page still says expected 01/03/2011. It's a week late. Please let me know what's going on with my kit. When are my results going to be ready?

Sincerely,
    Dwight H

[email protected]
    "

Comment

Batch 387

I also emailed them in reference to the reason for the delay. They promptly answered me back saying that they didn't need any new samples, just extra time.
      I also ordered mtDNA (hvr2) about a week or so ago. They just posted the date as 2/28/2011 for those results. Hope all these dates stick

Comment

Received Batch 387 FF Results 1-14-11

I am happy to report that my husbands batch 387 FF results came in tonight, and not in February like FTDNA had estimated following a delay due to potential issues with the sample. So, since we already received the mtDNA results early, and the FF results just a few days later than originally estimated, the wait for batch 387 results is over for us and we are very happy.

Thank you FTDNA, for your hard work!

Judy

Comment

Very cool.

My wife's due date is still more than a month away (gee, that sounds funny - ahem. we're talking 23andMe and FF+mtDNA results due date, nothing more!) so I haven't let myself start checking for those yet!!

Originally posted by nolnacsj View Post
          I am happy to report that my husbands batch 387 FF results came in tonight, and not in February like FTDNA had estimated following a delay due to potential issues with the sample. So, since we already received the mtDNA results early, and the FF results just a few days later than originally estimated, the wait for batch 387 results is over for us and we are very happy.

Thank you FTDNA, for your hard work!

Judy

Comment

Results yet anyone?

Still checking on Batch 387 Deep Clade test, ordered 16 Nov 2010. Anyone else still waiting?

Comment

yep.
              patiently.

Originally posted by on_the_edge View Post
              Still checking on Batch 387 Deep Clade test, ordered 16 Nov 2010. Anyone else still waiting?

Comment

well, sort of. philosophically may be more accurate.
                paraphrasing Paul Simon, "still pending after all these weeks..."

(due date 1/3/2011
                last week's email said end of this week, i.e. 1/21/2011
                could be any moment now!)

Originally posted by dwight View Post
                yep.
                patiently.

Comment

it's gotta be the Neanderthal link - they just don't wanna break it to me. FamilyTree: I can take it. Give me the news, whatever it is!

Originally posted by dwight View Post
                  well, sort of. philosophically may be more accurate.
                  paraphrasing Paul Simon, "still pending after all these weeks..."

(due date 1/3/2011
                  last week's email said end of this week, i.e. 1/21/2011
                  could be any moment now!)

Comment

Now expected 02/14/2011

Just informed deep clade test put back yet again. Now expected 02/14/2011
                    Arrgh!

Comment

it still says due 1/3/11 but now they tell me mid-Feb

in this morning's email:

"Hi Dwight,

Thank for your email. I apologize for the delay. That run of the test did finish, but unfortunately it did not pass the Quality Assurance stage, so the test is being run again. Katie in the lab told me it should be done by the middle of February. Again, I'm sorry for the delay."

Comment

Anyone still out there?

Originally posted by on_the_edge View Post
                        Completion of deep clade test pushed back yet again- to 7th March 2011.
                        Genebase took three weeks, not four months! ARGHH!

Comment

Just got my last results from this batch.

R1b1b2a1b5 P312+ L23+ L21+ U152- U106- P66- M37- M222- L1-

Comment

Working...
                          X