No announcement yet.

Batch 359

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 26-37 has been delayed a week due to an unclear sample which is kind of interesting because my 1-25 came through without issue.
    Last edited by dbroxxx; 22 June 2010, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Annnnnd now today my results are in lol.

Comment

Same here...

Originally posted by Mudary View Post
        I was sent this today.

SuperDNA(FGS) 07/09/2010 359
        Due to the overwhelming number of full mtDNA sequence orders received in the past months, we have again examined our testing process to find the bottlenecks that limit us most in how quickly we can produce results. To resolve the bottleneck in the time it takes to analyze sequences, we have contacted the company whose software we use for sequence analysis. We developed some enhancements that will reduce the amount of time required for analysis without compromising quality. While this will help in speeding up the delivery of results, we still count on your understanding and patience until your test is complete. We will actively provide you with additional status updates if your results are not delivered by this target date.

Mudary
        I received the same message. From what I've read on here from others who waited months to get their FGS results, I'll be happy to get something by the end of July.

Comment

Working...
        X