X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• irshgypsy
    replied
    354 ff

No results yet, looks like this is going to be the same as other tests I have done, I'll be in the tail end of the batch <grin>. I'm beginning to be more and more convinced that I have no ancestors--I was dropped by aliens!

MJ

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Family Finder Batch 354

I am in batch 354 and received my results on Monday. I have 2 matches so far..... a 3rd and 4th cousin. None of their surnames listed match mine. Now the detective work begins!

Leave a comment:

• smallaxe
    replied
    I'm in this batch and got my Family Finder results yesterday (Monday). Not a lot of matches (14), and all distant. There was one predicted 4th cousin. This can only improve though as more people's results roll in. One of my matches was also a match on 23andMe.

Leave a comment:

• CWF
    replied
    I was kind of laying low on my FF results in Batch 354 trying not to get too anxious but now that I know 354 results are rolling in I'll probably be checking everyday!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    That should be two 4th cousin matches.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Batch 354 family Finder

My results came in today. I need to study everything so I can understand it all. My results were kind of lackluster. There were only 4th cousin matches, but that isn't surprising for my family.

Leave a comment:

• vrc84
    replied
    I'm in this batch and don't have any FF matches yet. It's still weeks out until the due date, so that fine. However, I'm curious if anyone knows how large this batch is? Is there any way to find out the details of a batch?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Family Finder Batch 354

I am also waiting for results for Family Finder in batch 354. The suspense is building!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Results in

My husbands family finder was in batch 354, also due 17th May, but when I went in to check something else the results were in! He has 15 5th generation-Distant Cousin. So I am just about to look at the names!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    354 Family finder

That's great xerxes. I am waiting for my results on the 354 Family Finder. FTDNA gave me an estimated date of 17 May. Three more weeks to go

Leave a comment:

• xerxes
    replied
    354 Family finder

Just got my family finder in. Waiting for matches

Leave a comment:

• smfgen
    replied
    Originally posted by gijoeinfinity View Post
    When were these ordered?

I ordered the SuperDNA package on 3/22/2010.
    These were both new kits, so the date returned is the important one, however both were ordered during the 2nd week of March. The kit in Batch 353 was received by FTDNA on 03/24 and the one in Batch 354 on 03/31.

Sharon

Leave a comment:

• gijoeinfinity
    replied
    Originally posted by smfgen View Post
    I have a project member with Y67 in Batch 354 who has received no results as yet, as well as one in Batch 353 who has just today received panels 1 & 2.

Sharon
    When were these ordered?

I ordered the SuperDNA package on 3/22/2010.

Based on what I'm reading on this forum, it's starting to seem as if FTDNA just sort of randomly picks out a kit number from a hat and then proceed to test, regardless of when the kit was ordered.

I'm sure there is a better explanation, but I'm just too damned enamored with DNA and genealogy at the moment, that I must scrutinize every little atom of detail and understand why D comes before A, C, and X in their processing! It clearly isn't FIFO oriented.

Leave a comment:

• smfgen
    replied
    I have a project member with Y67 in Batch 354 who has received no results as yet, as well as one in Batch 353 who has just today received panels 1 & 2.

Sharon

Leave a comment:

• gijoeinfinity
    replied
    Since I see another person in another batch sequenced after this one (355) has already received all 67 of his YDNA-markers back... I'm now curious to know, how many here in this batch (354) has received any or all (or none) of their Y-DNA results?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X