Batch 353

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 353

Have a Y-37 test in this batch for my mother's paternal line, with the first results due May 7th. Genealogy on this line of the family has been a brick wall because of an adoption two generations ago. A male cousin agreed to the test so we can learn a little more about this line. Looking forward to results.

batch 353

hi

My dads Y37+mt is also in this batch first results 7th may

basque

Comment

My family finder is in this batch due May 10th. I'm starting to wonder if I'll get these results before my FGS in batch 347.

Comment

Results in

First 25 markers came in today for my mother's paternal line. Ahead of schedule. Looks like haplogroup I1d.

Comment

batch 353

Thats encouraging news my dads should appear soon then

Basque

Comment

Results from all but one (yDNA26-37 Markers) appeared last week from my twin's samples with Batch 353. Enjoying all the links and info provided by Family Tree, Forums, and WWW. Tests supported family stories, but nice to see the scientific evidence. His sample provided 3 "Exact Matches" to living participants, but 25+ generations back!

Still require a first rate document linking a 3 gr grandfather to parents. Have found too many researchers trusting written undocumented evidence as proof. Must make a long trip and work on-site to find that REAL link.

Comment

batch 353

My dads results came in a week early: Y I2b Mt V

Basque

Comment

batch 353

My dads results came in a week early Y I2b mt V

Ysearch ZUZ8A

Basque

Comment

rest of results in...

Markers 26-37 came in yesterday, ahead of schedule. Nice job folks!

Comment

Received family finder results today. I have 14 matches, more than I thought I would have actually. Now I need to figure out what all the figures mean. Off to lurk in he family finder threads.

Comment

Still waiting

Hi All,

Still waiting for my Family Finder results in this batch. 10 days late and no word....

Comment

Got my results!

Yesterday I got my Family Finder results. 13 possible 5th cousins. It's so interesting! Some are from the same places as my ancestors, some close, some surname matching.

Comment

Batch 353 FGS Results?

Has anyone in batch 353 received their results for the FGS? I have not received any results yet, here is what the Pending Lab Results says:

mtFullSequence(FGS) 05/28/2010 353 Due to the overwhelming number of full mtDNA sequence orders received in the past months, we have again examined our testing process to find the bottlenecks that limit us most in how quickly we can produce results. To resolve the bottleneck in the time it takes to analyze sequences, we have contacted the company whose software we use for sequence analysis. We developed some enhancements that will reduce the amount of time required for analysis without compromising quality. While this will help in speeding up the delivery of results, we still count on your understanding and patience until your test is complete. We will actively provide you with additional status updates if your results are not delivered by this target date.
                          mtFullSequence(HVR1) 05/19/2010 353
                          mtFullSequence(HVR2) 05/19/2010 353

Comment

No Results Again/ Now due 6/28

Batch 353 results moved once again. Now saying test failed yet again.
                            Waiting on YDNA markers 26-37. Would there be a reason that testing for YDNA markers 1-25 had no problems, but getting the markers 26-37 keep failing? I am new to this so thanks for any input.

Comment

Still waiting also

I am still waiting on batch 353 results also. My original date was 5/7, then 5/14, then 5/28, then 6/28...now moved up to 6/19. Hopefully that is a good sign.

CJM95 - How do you know what markers have been process and which ones have failed? All I see is a generic message, like JamesKelley's.

Comment

Working...
                              X