X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing here as well.

Comment

Results are coming soon

I did have to provide an additional sample. I questioned the status of my batch 348 Family Finder results and received the reply, "The lab is currently analyzing the results of the sequencing. If everything looks good in quality control we should see the results within the next week or so."

I find this encouraging and I'm anxious to see the results.

Bill

Comment

another week after this ????

Comment

If they're "analyzing the results of the sequencing", that means the sequencing has been completed, and that's good news! Maybe it will get out of QC well before the week is up. I'm looking on the bright side.

Comment

I can tell we are not related

Comment

I called customer service today. I am in batch #348. Ordered the first day or two of beta. An additional sample was not necessary. They told me it would be another 2-3 weeks from today! They stated that my sample was among 5% in batch #348 that failed to produce conclusive results.

Comment

I emailed FTDNA yesterday asking them to confirm receipt of my sample. Result: No reply.

Comment

... so I rang FTDNA and after some checking they confirmed receipt of my new samples on March 10.

Also, said they were behind on processing email questions, like mine.

Comment

While I didn't get an email indicating my results have been posted yet, I noticed they have were posted today (4/12) and I have three 4th cousin matches. Good luck to all.

Bill

Comment

still nothing

i sent them a note today, no response yet

Comment

who else is still waiting ????

when was your target date ?????

Comment

Originally posted by satyricon View Post
                          who else is still waiting ????

when was your target date ?????
                          I ordered 2/17. Expected 3/31. Not here yet.

Comment

348, due 3/31, still waiting.

I called ftdna and was told something about the verification process was still incomplete, and that it would be about another 2 1/2 weeks (this was almost a week ago, so I'm looking at a week from monday, at the latest, for results).

It could very well be earlier! I've been surprised before when results show up. They always seem to appear just at the point I've given up all hope.

Comment

Batch 348

Got my Batch 348 Family Finder results yesterday.
                              Now to wait until open to the public for more FF tests on others.

Comment

Batch 348, still waiting. Called today, and was told a completely different story than I was told 2 weeks ago, when I was assured that some type of verification process was in progress, implication being that the test was complete.

Today the story is that my spare vial was never pulled to Houston from the Arizona lab, due to a computer glitch. It has ONLY NOW begun to be processed (AFTER ORDERING THIS TEST IN FEBRUARY), and it will be another 2-3 weeks.

The only reason I know this is that I called them. My results page still indicates results were due 3/31. No communication from FTDNA was forthcoming.

My opinion of FTDNA right now is that they're a fantastic advertisment for 23andme.

Comment

Working...
                                X