X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by urbuy7 View Post
    My mom and I are in this batch. She just got her results but no matches
    Mine is not ready yet!
    In this batch too. Did not need to send new vials. Ordered one of the very first days. No results as of yet.

Comment

Anyone else from batch 348, expected date 3/31, still waiting for Family Finder results?

Comment

Originally posted by drouhin View Post
        Anyone else from batch 348, expected date 3/31, still waiting for Family Finder results?
        I'm still waiting, but then I had to supply 2 new samples that had to be sent overseas to the USA.

Comment

I am still 348 due on 31 March 2010

I did have to send two vials, so not sure where that leaves me. As long as it doesn't slip 4 times like my FGS, I'll be happy

I don't see a new menu item on the left side, like Y or MT matches, where does it show up ???

I notice I didn't get any notification when I picked up a new Y DNA match last week .....................
          Last edited by satyricon; 29 March 2010, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by satyricon View Post
            I don't see a new menu item on the left side, like Y or MT matches, where does it show up ???
            Until my FGS results were posted, I had no mention if mtDNA in my menu, so I guess there'll be a new FF section there when our results are posted.

Comment

Originally posted by drouhin View Post
              Yes, I am still waiting. Did not need to submit new samples.

Comment

Originally posted by gtc View Post
                I'm still waiting, but then I had to supply 2 new samples that had to be sent overseas to the USA.
                I am still waiting, but had to send new samples (from Australia).
                Can't wait for the test to be released to th epublic as i have 2 or 3 people I want to test against myself to confirm a relationship or otherwise.

Comment

I hope we'll get results sometime today. I haven't received mine yet, and I didn't need to re-swab -- they had plenty of sample on hand from me already.

Comment

Well, today is the official ETA for batch 348 results, after which we begin that all too familiar FTDNA dance "The Bump".

Comment

Originally posted by gtc View Post
                      Well, today is the official ETA for batch 348 results, after which we begin that all too familiar FTDNA dance "The Bump".
                      Yeah, I know. I am bracing myself.

Comment

I hate that dance.

Comment

well, they usually do the slip previous to the actual day ...........

have some 348 results come in already (are they all FF, and does it take the same time for everyone) ????

Comment

Originally posted by satyricon View Post
                            well, they usually do the slip previous to the actual day ...........

have some 348 results come in already (are they all FF, and does it take the same time for everyone) ????
                            Many in 348 have been in for a week or more.

Comment

.... sigh ....

still nothing, I wish they would at least tell you soemthing when they are late

Comment

Still nothing here, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X