Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batch 347

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by traceys_home View Post
    I placed my FGS upgrade test in October as it went on sale for my mt hap group.

    Well, I spent my money already...guess I have to wait it out. If no results come in by the 28th, I will definitely be taking other actions.

    I was in batch 345, then moved to 346 now I'm in 347. FTDNA even sent me another kit for samples C & D back in March.

    I just don't get it!

    Copy and paste your post into an email and send it to [email protected]

    And I don't understand why your batch number was changed. It should stay the same.


    I ordered in January and am in batch 343. Since you ordered in October you should be around the 332 range (eleven weeks earlier), because they create one batch a week.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by traceys_home View Post
      I was in batch 345, then moved to 346 now I'm in 347. FTDNA even sent me another kit for samples C & D back in March.

      I just don't get it!

      Until your post, I've not heard of people having their batch number changed for a given order. With my Family Finder order I was allocated to batch 348 and then told that I needed to supply fresh samples -- a process that took about a month in turnaround due to overseas postage each way. However, my batch number is still 348.

      Comment


      • #33
        I've seen batch numbers change, but only when a new sample was required.

        Comment


        • #34
          Batch 347

          Why is my Deep Clade test taking so long?

          EXPECTED* 03/24/2010

          BATCH 347

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by gtc View Post
            Until your post, I've not heard of people having their batch number changed for a given order. With my Family Finder order I was allocated to batch 348 and then told that I needed to supply fresh samples -- a process that took about a month in turnaround due to overseas postage each way. However, my batch number is still 348.

            Yes, FTDNA did ask for new samples (guess that explains them changing my batch number) but that was received by me 2 days before my original due date in March.

            I'm just like whatever by now...

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by traceys_home View Post
              Yes, FTDNA did ask for new samples (guess that explains them changing my batch number) but that was received by me 2 days before my original due date in March.

              I'm just like whatever by now...
              Hmmm, seems in your case they may have struck problems during testing, whereas with mine I guess they essentially ran out of stock due to all the testing I've had done since my original sample submission.

              Comment


              • #37
                Batch 347



                WHAT DO THINK OUR CHANCES ARE OF GETTING OUR FGS ON FRIDAY

                basque

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by basque View Post


                  WHAT DO THINK OUR CHANCES ARE OF GETTING OUR FGS ON FRIDAY

                  basque
                  Ugh.

                  I'm trying not to even think about it.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Batch 347

                    WELL ITS THE 28TH MY FTDNA PAGE STILL SAYS 28TH BUT THERE IS A FEW HOURS OF THE DAY LEFT AND ITS 8 HOURS BEHIND IN THE US SO I LIVE IN HOPE

                    BASQUE

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      It looks to me like they are swamped.
                      patience is me.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Well...

                        No luck for us today. Once again, I did not get my results as expected. I wish I could totally get my thoughts into perspective.....

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          No update and no results.

                          It's official. I'm bitter.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I might taste bitter, but I'm not.
                            Everyone is having this new test done.
                            There might be 199,000 ahead of me.
                            Oh well.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Batch 347

                              NO RESULTS NO UPDATE

                              BASQUE

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by basque View Post
                                NO RESULTS NO UPDATE

                                BASQUE
                                Give FTDNA a call.

                                I'm in 348 and 11 weeks after receipt of my kit I've heard nothing, so I called and pressed for an explanation. A day later I got an email saying they they are having trouble with my first sample and are trying the second. 11 weeks is a long time to get around to that!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X