Batch 347

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hvr1&2

I have e.mailed ftdna asking about my hvr1&2 I await the reply, our fgs date will no doubt be moved.

Comment

Was batch 346 now 347...

I was expecting a FGS upgrade that was to be completed back in March, which it was not, except I did get the HVR2 results way early. I then received Vials C and D in the mail after my due date...so OK, although I do not understand how they got some results, but not enough. Then they tell me I will get my results back by 4/16/10, still nothing.

Anyone know what's going on this time? I placed my order last year.

Comment

I have an FGS in batch 347 that was originally due in March. A month later I was sent 2 new vials for scraping (I had already sent 3 in for hvr1&2) and due date was moved to April 16th, which passed with no results. Logged in this morning and date has been moved again to May 10th. I have no idea what's going on but I'm becoming frustrated.

Comment

new fgs date

Darcy

My FGS has also been moved to 10th may, ftdna say my hvr1&2 will appear just before or at the same time as the fgs I wonder how long the back log is

Comment

If the hold up is because of the sale 6 months ago they must have had an enormous response. I have noticed though it seems to be basically fgs which is running behind. Maybe because a lot of testing is required on that and they keep thinking they'll be caught up but aren't for some reason? I ordered the test February 9th I think and they already had vials so May 10th brings it to 3 months. Hopefully it won't be put back again. At least this is giving me time to save up for the ydna testing I want my brother to take for me I won't order it until what I already have on order comes in. I have that family finder test pending too. Batch 353 also due May 10th.

Comment

Batch 347

A new message has appeared on my ftdna page they say, they have examined their testing process to find the bottlenecks , they have developed some enhancements that will reduce the amount of time required for analysis without compromising quality.

So we may get our fgs on the 10th may

Basque
              Ps ordered the 23&Me Complete eddition for the sale price of $99.

Comment

Hey Darcy,

Let me know if you get your results on May 10th.

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                I have an FGS in batch 347 that was originally due in March. A month later I was sent 2 new vials for scraping (I had already sent 3 in for hvr1&2) and due date was moved to April 16th, which passed with no results. Logged in this morning and date has been moved again to May 10th. I have no idea what's going on but I'm becoming frustrated.

Comment

Fgs now due 05/28/10! This is the 4th due date I've had. I know it's not personal but this is so frustrating. I feel like a victim, and I don't see that I can do anything about it. At least I got my Family Finder results or the top of my head would probably pop off.

Comment

No results as expected today...

Didn't get my result today either, now May 28th. This is crazy! 8 months ago I ordered this test...ridiculously frustrating!

Comment

mine also moved to the 28th May. I posted my 23&me kit back on friday I will probly get the results from 23&me before my ftdna fgs.

basque

Comment

Originally posted by traceys_home View Post

Didn't get my result today either, now May 28th. This is crazy! 8 months ago I ordered this test...ridiculously frustrating!
                        Call them and ask why the delay. Don't be fobbed off with and administrative type reply. Press for details.

Comment

Originally posted by basque View Post
                          mine also moved to the 28th May. I posted my I will probly get the results from 23&me before my ftdna fgs.
                          You can probably bet on it. 23andMe's system is optimized for turnaround.

Comment

Originally posted by traceys_home View Post

After 8 months, I'd be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Comment

Batch 347

8 Months

basque

Comment

Sale started last year...

I placed my FGS upgrade test in October as it went on sale for my mt hap group.

Well, I spent my money already...guess I have to wait it out. If no results come in by the 28th, I will definitely be taking other actions.

I was in batch 345, then moved to 346 now I'm in 347. FTDNA even sent me another kit for samples C & D back in March.

I just don't get it!

Comment

Working...
                                X