susan x
    Which test did you order?

Comment

full mtsequence

hi ordered a full mtdna sequence

Comment

full mtdna sequence

Darcy

I pressed submit before finishing the last reply so here`s the rest of it, I have ordered a full mtdna sequence, I have already tested with another company (DNA Solutions) They put me in hg V whilst issuing me the profile of hg T, they have since issued me with the correct profile which is still hg V, had I know about ftdna in the first place I would have tested with them. I have informed DNA Solutions I am retesting and will inform them of the outcome. I may end up as somthing completly different but I hope not I have got used to being a V.

hg V
        HVR1 16298C, 16519C
        HVR2 72C, 263G, 309.1C, 315.1C

Susan (basque)

Comment

Originally posted by basque View Post
          hi ordered a full mtdna sequence
          That's what I have on order too. Hope you get to keep your V, that is a rather unique haplo group. I know how you feel I'd be upset if they took my J - I was rather disappointed at first ( I was counting on the hunter-gatherer link) but the more I've looked into it the better pleased I've become with it.

Comment

Batch 347

Both my parents are Batch 347.
            Now waiting for Deep Clade tests which is due on 3/24/2010.
            Question: What ethnic groups fall in this Batch?

Comment

Colorado1

The batches are not put in ethnic groups, It seem groups of people are given the same batch numbers, I asume a batch number means your in a certain place in the queue waiting to be tested???? perhaps someone will tell us

Susan (basque)

Comment

All of the testing is essentially gathered up and shipped or send to the lab every Wednesday. This would be the batch for the week. So if you place an order on Thursday it will not go to the lab until the following Wednesday in that week's batch.

-Darren Marin
                Family Tree DNA

Comment

Thanks darren now I know

Comment

Fgs in this batch was due today date changed to 4/16. Not unexpected, and at least they told me.
                    But poop.

Comment

Batch 347

Darcy

My fgs have been moved also to 4/16. My HVR1&2 are still on target for the 4/7 only a few days to go will I still be a V

basque

Comment

Darcy

My fgs have been moved also to 4/16. My HVR1&2 are still on target for the 4/7 only a few days to go will I still be a V

basque
                        Goodness yes you will still be a V. You might have a subclade, but your haplogroup won't change.

Comment

Hvr1&2

Still no sign of my HVR1&2 the target date still says 4/7/10 fegs still say 4/16 what are our chances of getting results on friday

Basque

Comment

Still no sign of my HVR1&2 the target date still says 4/7/10 fegs still say 4/16 what are our chances of getting results on friday

Basque
                            My FGS is batch #337. The brand new date now reads 4/30. My HVR1, and HVR2, which I have yet to receive either, still are expected "1/27."

Comment

Basque
                              I'm really hoping we do I'll be so disappointed if we don't get them again. But with so many people in earlier batches still waiting for fgs I really don't expect it to be honest. I would have expected your HVR1&2 results by now though if I were you I would email them and ask what's happening.

Comment

Working...
                              X