No announcement yet.

Batch 343

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to my matches page. I have a lot of HVR1 and HVR2 matches. I scrolled down to "FULL GENOMIC SEQUENCE MATCH" and it says "No matches."
    Wow.

I have seven CR differences from CRS.

Comment

Hi Gene,
      Thank you
      I was gonna celebrate, but I was too tired. I took a restful nap.
      I got a new email address with H1c in it.
      I had wondered why FTDNA didn't send me an email notification of my FGS results. I've since found that they sent it at exactly 9:23 AM, but it wasn't there when I was online around 10AM. I think it's an aol glitch, because my email gets delayed sometimes (days late at times). I must've logged in to FTDNA just moments after they posted my results. Maybe 9:23 AM was Houston time?
      I did do the 27 marker update. I had to send in a new cheek cell/saliva sample. I don't have the results of that yet because I didn't mail it in until a about a week ago. I handed it to the mailman who already had the mailbox open. I hope he didn't lose it.

Good luck to everyone waiting for their results. The best thing to do is try to distract yourself from it and try to forget that you're even waiting for anything. Reading a new book helps, a little.

Comment

felicitations

have some M&Ms!

mark from 345

Comment

Originally posted by lakemark View Post
          have some M&Ms!

mark from 345
          Thank You. That's a great idea

edit:
          I have two snickers bars, for later.

Yesterday my mtDNA Matches page said "No matches." Now it says:
          FULL GENOMIC MATCH SEQUENCE (0)
          No matches were found.
          Last edited by rainbow; 27 May 2010, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Huuummmm....

I dunno, Rainbow sure seems unenthusiastic that her FGS results have come in so very very early...

Comment

Working...
            X