Batch 340

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 340

I'm anxiously awaiting batch 340 for my Y-DNA37. As fast as batch 338 and 339 were finished, I'm hoping for results this week. Anyone else waiting on batch 340, Y DNA?
    Last edited by JPHutchins; 12 January 2010, 04:21 PM.

Partial results

Y-DNA markers 1-25 came in on 1/13/2010. Mixed results, still awaiting 26-37.

Comment

Additional 9 Markers

Hi

Batch 340 is not due till the second week in February. Have results come through already? 9 markers shouldn't take too long to test I imagine.

Comment

Partial results

Perhaps you were testing mitochondrial DNA. I understand that those results take considerably longer. I tested Y-DNA37 (37 markers) and received the first 25 on 1/13/2010. They were 3 weeks before the target date.
        Last edited by JPHutchins; 15 January 2010, 11:34 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Hi

No it's just the extra 9 markers of the Y I ordered, either way it looks like it should be ahead of schedule so that's good news.

Comment

Batch 339 & 340

I have a deep clade test in 339 and a Y37-67 in 340.
            So far I have received two thirds of the result for 340 and nothing for 339. With one date already past and the other due this weekend it looks like both might miss their target dates.
            I hope the next Y test I have sent in is not so slow though last year I had many Y and mt tests which had results well within the target dates.

Comment

Working...
            X