X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 333

I have a mtDNA HVR1 on order.

results coming in.

We have a 67 test in progress. We have 1-25 and 48-67 results in so far.
    I hope the rest are in before the due date in Jan 2010.

Comment

Batch 333

Interesting. I have a HVR1 in batch 333 and have not received results yet. I know that different tests have different pending times though.

Comment

They are in!

My maternal grandfather's mtDNA came in!! He belongs to T2.

Comment

Received HVR1 MtDna results

I was so happy to receive my MtDna results today but they were so unlike the Y-DNA as far as defining the results. The NGS went into a long spiel about the meaning of my Y-DNA with possible routings, exact matches, etc.
          Y-DNA I2B1
          MtDna H-16519C ???
          I am lost trying to figure out my MtDna even with the tutorials. I have over 600 matches (how close are these?) My Haplogroup is H My CRS T
          Result C HVR1 diff 16519C (This seems to be extremely prvalent since it is used in the example of the tutorials).

Can someone help me? In am several generation Italian ancestry on from both parents. I love seeing the African, Asian, matches; but the meaning?
          Thanks so much Nikki Civetti Sorry..meant to add this to a separate query
          Last edited by nikkicivetti; 12 December 2009, 02:37 PM. Reason: added to anothers question

Comment

Haplogroup H originated about 20,000 years ago in Europe but it is spread all over Europe and West Asia and to some extent in North Africa. I believe it is supposed to have originated in the Basque region of Southern France/ Northern Spain.

Comment

Reply to my H haplogroup MtDNA

Thank you so much for starting me out in the right direction.

Comment

From the Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_H_%28mtDNA%29

Comment

FGS Date Change

My mtDNA FGS has been pushed to 1/08, but I anticipate another postponement since a friend in Batch 331 has had her FGS pushed to 1/15.

I don't mind the wait, but hopefully those who are ordering now are being told that their wait will be more like 10-12 weeks so they don't become frustrated.

Sonia

Comment

bumped again

Bumped second time--now to end of January for FGS.

Comment

My order status (FGS upgrade) still says Jan 29 2010! I just sent a message off requesting an update.

Anyone in Batch 333 heard anything or had results?!
                      Last edited by russellhathway; 1 February 2010, 03:43 PM. Reason: [added type of order (FGS)!]

Comment

Batch 33

I

Comment

Originally posted by russellhathway View Post
                          My order status (FGS upgrade) still says Jan 29 2010! I just sent a message off requesting an update.

My case is the same, I am still waiting for my FGS upgrade in this batch.

Comment

330 still has pending results.

331 332, 333 etc will come in due time.

Comment

Originally posted by russellhathway View Post

Sorry for the incomplete reply yesterday. Intended to say I haven't heard anything.

RRuss.

Comment

Working...
                              X