Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 323

Hello All,
    I'm awaiting Batch 323 with interest as I have a paper-trail plus 36/37 Y-DNA match with a distant family member who I share a common ancestor with in
    c1701. He's upgrading to 67 markers, so I'm keen to see how our final markers tally.
    The due date is 12th Oct, but I'm hoping for a slightly earlier return!
    Cheers,
    Bob

Well done, FTDNA!
    I now have all the 38 - 67 marker upgrade scores I was waiting for for my 'distant cousin' in, except Panel 38-47. These are some 2 weeks ahead of schedule.
    Thanks,
    Bob

Comment

Same here...
      12/12, 25/25, 35/37 and now 54/57... waiting for that 38 to 47 panel to show up.

2 "fast" mutators and 1 "slow" is what we differ on.

Our most recent common ancestor is born in 1787.

Comment

Hello Rucksack,
        It's interesting to see the variations on the 67 upgrade: certainly the 'misses' on the very fast mutators seem less important. I am 56/57 so far with my 'distant cousin', with my miss being on the fast-moving DYS 464b locus - probably recLOH-inspired?
        Just the 38-47 panel due in, hopefully before the projected 12th Oct date. It would be useful if all 37's would upgrade as there must be some who have convergence patterns that would dissipate with 30 extra markers?
        Cheers
        Bob
        PS Anyone got their 38-47 scores in yet from Batch 323?

Comment

^ Still waiting here too.

BTW, at dna-forums, a few of us are concocting a thread that we will "pin" regarding known ancestry and marker differences at 67 markers.

We intend on "cataloging" the markers and the differences so that others can see that in fact mutations do happen.

Too many get hooked up on differences that they don't think a connection is possible.

Comment

Working...
          X