Batch 325

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gtc View Post
    The ISOGG tree has L26 and L27 on the same branch, so I guess if you're one then you're the other, too. Seems odd that FTDNA have listed tests for both.

Assuming no negatives already then still plenty of downstream markers left in your list.
    I have already tested negative for subclades a,b,c and e thru a backbone test a couple of years ago. I also know I dont cluster closely with those in subclade h. So, this might be it for now.

Comment

Due date Oct 21

The ISOGG tree has L26 and L27 on the same branch, so I guess if you're one then you're the other, too. Seems odd that FTDNA have listed tests for both.

Assuming no negatives already then still plenty of downstream markers left in your list.
      gtc, Even though the experts speculate I will be negative for the remaining subclade makers, I still want confirmation, to know with snp test certainty. The original due date was Oct 21. It has certainly been a long wait.

Comment

Originally posted by bob_chasm View Post
        The original due date was Oct 21. It has certainly been a long wait.
        It sure has!

In my U106 group, a guy paid for the intensive "Walk the Y" test ($750 a pop) and FTDNA put his sample in storage and forgot about it for months.
        Last edited by gtc; 22 December 2009, 09:17 PM.

Comment

10 weeks and counting

It sure has!

In my U106 group, a guy paid for the intensive "Walk the Y" test ($750 a pop) and FTDNA put his sample in storage and forgot about it for months.
          I am 10 weeks past the original deadline. It has been three weeks since I was told I would have my results in two by Nick at FTDNA. Happy New Year to everyone except me.

Comment

Working...
          X