early return! batch 311

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early return! batch 311

my HRV2 was in batch 311, which wasn't due to arrive until the 20th of July. it came today, which is the 7th of July. so maybe, just maybe, your results will be 2 weeks early as well.

and if you are still waiting on a batch prior to 311 and haven't heard anything, email FTM. they are very good at responding and will try to find out what the hold up is.

any idea of E.T.A of FSG

Hi, do you have any idea how far off the FSG in batch 311. getting impatience to know what (boring old) H subclade I am in HVR1 and HVR2 of no help at all so far.Cheers

Comment

the on line site says that my results for batch 311 was due 7/15/09--- it is now 9/01/09---that's 6 weeks weeks overdue--any one know what the hang-up is?

Comment

Originally posted by wemiller View Post
        the on line site says that my results for batch 311 was due 7/15/09--- it is now 9/01/09---that's 6 weeks weeks overdue--any one know what the hang-up is?
        Mine were due 7/13 in batch 310. I was told the test gave inconclusive results so they're running it again. I'm still waiting on mine.

You might want to drop them an email to find out what the hold up is with your result.

Comment

Working...
        X