Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batches 307/308?

Hello all,

I notice results from batch 309 are trickling in, and am wondering if anyone has received anything from 307 or 308? I'm waiting for Deep Clade in 307, and 67 markers in 308.

Originally posted by DeeTyler View Post
    Hello all,

I notice results from batch 309 are trickling in, and am wondering if anyone has received anything from 307 or 308? I'm waiting for Deep Clade in 307, and 67 markers in 308.
    Hi Dee,

I am waiting to for my Deep Clade in 308 due 29-6-2009.... Also you should keep in mind that the Markers tests are normally posted realier.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeTyler View Post
      Hello all,

Hello Dee,
      My 37 marker test is in batch 308, i received results (1-12) and (26-37),
      still waiting for (13-25)markers results .

Comment

The result of Deep test started to be posted

L-P58 +

Comment

Markers 38-60 from my 67 Marker Upgrade (Batch 308, due 6/29) appeared today.

Comment

Originally posted by teyoung View Post
            Markers 38-60 from my 67 Marker Upgrade (Batch 308, due 6/29) appeared today.
            congrats teyoung
            could you please let us know how long time it took after you placed you upgrade order.
            Last edited by knight; 17 June 2009, 01:05 PM.

Comment

>>> could you please let us know how long time it took after you placed you upgrade order. <<<<

In my case, the 67-marker upgrade was ordered 5/7, and is scheduled for Batch 308 (6/29/09)

The Deep Clade was ordered 5/2, and is scheduled for Batch 307 (6/22).

From the sounds of it, I should get the results any time now.

Comment

Originally posted by knight View Post
                congrats teyoung
                could you please let us know how long time it took after you placed you upgrade order.
                I ordered on 11 May with results due on 29 June (7 weeks). They arrived today (5 weeks, 1 day). After my earlier post, the final 7 markers were posted and I got the email notification of a new match. Very good service from FTDNA.

Comment

Thank you teyoung and Deetyler,

Comment

Batch 307 results

DYS441 - 13
                    DYS445 - 12
                    DYS461 - 13
                    DYS462 - 11
                    DYS463 - 24
                    DYS635 - 23

Douglas (born Griffeth)
                    Kit 145178
                    YSearch 2KJBR

Comment

Batch 308

Maybe I'm just being impatient, but I am still waiting on my Deep Clade-I test in Batch 308. The expected date was 6-29-09. From reading the posts, it seems like some people have already gotten results from Batch 308. Anybody else still waiting?

Comment

Deep Clade

Originally posted by jortiz View Post
                        Maybe I'm just being impatient, but I am still waiting on my Deep Clade-I test in Batch 308. The expected date was 6-29-09. From reading the posts, it seems like some people have already gotten results from Batch 308. Anybody else still waiting?
                        I have a Deep Clade in Batch 308 with same expected date. Anyway, on Haplotree, under the tree graphic, I see:
                        Your Haplogroup Tests
                        R1b1b2a L1- L21- L23+
                        Few days ago it was just L21-. Batch is listed as pending still. I don't know if Deep Clade has to give me more results than just these three, I never did (or see) a DC results before...

Comment

Ethain - Go to your Haplotree page and click the R tab on the right to see the full haplogroup R tree. It'll show you what's been tested and what's still pending (you may need to scroll down to see everything).

jortiz - You may have some SNPs complete already. FTDNA doesn't send out an email notification until the entire test is done, but they do post individual SNP results to your account as they are completed. Go to your Haplotree page and look at the very bottom, below the chart, to see if any results are listed. You can also expand the tree as explained to Ethain to see what's still pending.

Elise

Comment

Thank you, Elise, I see it now, I didn't know I could click on R. I'm confirmed R1b1b2a but there are lots of pending tests for more precise results.

Comment

Working...
                            X