Batch 310

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 310

Finally getting around to upgrading my HVR1 to include HVR2 region as well.

I have hundreds of exact matches on the HVR1 and hope to narrow them down with the HVR2 test.

Due July 13.

Me too!

My Batch 310s, trying to refine my 67-markers, are:
    DYS643
    DYS710
    due 7/13/09, but we know they will come in earlier than July 13th.

Douglas (born Griffeth)
    Kit 145178

Comment

Fantastic! We will patiently wait together.

Comment

I'm also in Batch 310

and the expected date is July 8th

looking forward to the results

this is what FTDNA told me a few days ago:

"Thank you for your reply. Yes, we provide results each time a portion of the Deep Clade test is completed. We had to transfer some of your DNA to our Deep Clade testing facility in order to begin testing, but your DNA is now at the facility and the first tests are running. You will likely receive the first of the results within the next week."

Comment

Batch 310 on hold

Originally posted by VelvetVellocet View Post
          Fantastic! We will patiently wait together.
          I note that we are both in Los Angeles!

Comment

My fathers mtDNA (HVR1+HVR2) test is in batch 310

Comment

Originally posted by justusla View Post
              My Batch 310s, trying to refine my 67-markers, are:
              DYS643
              DYS710
              due 7/13/09, but we know they will come in earlier than July 13th.

Douglas (born Griffeth)
              Kit 145178
              ... and the results are ...

DYS643 - 9
              DYS710 - 35.2

Comment

Y-DNA Deep Clade Test

has anyone here received the first update of an SNP marker tested positive or negative in haplotree?

Comment

Hey all,

I'm also in Batch 310 and expecting my results in the next few days.

These are my first-ever DNA results (first 12 yDNA markers), so I'm real excited over them.

Has anyone else received some results today?

Comment

Question

I'm also waiting for first-ever DNA results for first 12 markers in batch 310.

Just a protocol question as I'm new here. Is one informed of the results by email, snail mail, on one's individual page here on FTDNA, or all three?

Thanks and here's hoping everyone gets the results they're waiting for soon.

Comment

Originally posted by RussellL View Post
                      I'm also waiting for first-ever DNA results for first 12 markers in batch 310.

Just a protocol question as I'm new here. Is one informed of the results by email, snail mail, on one's individual page here on FTDNA, or all three?

Thanks and here's hoping everyone gets the results they're waiting for soon.
                      That's something I've also wondered... I've also tried figuring out where on our myFTDNA pages the new DNA info would be displayed. Let's hope someone who's already got some results can address those questions for us.

Comment

Originally posted by DMXX View Post
                        Hey all,

I'm also in Batch 310 and expecting my results in the next few days.

These are my first-ever DNA results (first 12 yDNA markers), so I'm real excited over them.

Has anyone else received some results today?
                        Hi, DMXX

nice to see you here

I voted for your haplogroup prediction in the DNA Forums

good to know you're also in Batch 310

I'm still waiting for the Y-DNA Deep Clade Test

FTDNA said I might receive the first update of SNP testing in haplotree within this week

we're on the same boat

Cheers, Finnegan

Comment

Originally posted by DMXX View Post
                          That's something I've also wondered... I've also tried figuring out where on our myFTDNA pages the new DNA info would be displayed. Let's hope someone who's already got some results can address those questions for us.
                          It'll be posted in "Y-DNA" section on your FTDNA personal page

there will be 4 parts in "Y-DNA" section

1. Matches: If you returned your signed release form, you may view your Y-DNA test matches in the Family Tree DNA customer database. The contact names and email addresses for close and exact matches are provided.

2. Haplotree: Explore your y-chromosome's history using the Haplotree tools. Haplogroups are branches of our shared ancestral tree. The haplogroup database compares your sample against the Family Tree DNA database of 40,005 samples from around the world. View our haplogroup tree and discover your branch. Investigate interactive maps that show the migration paths and distribution of your haplogroup.

3. Recent Ancestral Origins: See your matches in our Recent Ancestral Origins, RAO, database. Your Y-DNA test results are matched to entries from 159 countries. Information includes country of origin, sample size for each country, and the number of matches to your results in each country. There are currently 158,035 samples in the database. This represents 32,843 unique twelve marker haplotypes, 55,421 unique twenty-five marker haplotypes, and 59,522 unique thirty-seven marker haplotypes. Please check back often for updates.

4. DYS Values: View the results of your Y-DNA tests.

My Y-DNA was first tested by Genographic Project

and I transferred the results to FTDNA for free since they're partners

so I've got the FTDNA personal page and ordered the Deep Clade Test
                          Last edited by finn1031; 19 June 2009, 10:16 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

Comment

this is what FTDNA just replied to me by email

"Any results that are received ahead of schedule will be automatically posted to your Haplotree page, so you may check that periodically to see if anything has been posted. You will receive an email notification once the entire test has been completed."

Comment

Thank you

Thank you for that most comprehensive reply.

Comment

Working...
                              X