Batch 306

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 306

I have just got my results from Batch 306.

I have tested my DYS464X and I am 15c-16c-16g-17c.

Hey aidan,

Batch 306 results are out ? Aren't batch results supposed to be out in order of their number ? Im in 305 and my SNP results are not out, therefore asking.....

Comment

Yes and no.

He only had the one marker in that batch. Can I assume you had more than one?

Comment

Yes, I only had one marker to be tested. I was supposed to get my results in June but I got mine early.

Comment

My batch is 306 for Autosomal CCR 5(CCR5) Due 06/15/2009
          Ordered on April 22nd but had to transfer so it could take days more to just start the testing process.

Comment

Hi all,

Please any news regard this Batch. It has been long time!!

I am so frustrated

Comment

All,

The batch number only identifies when the order was sent to the lab (batches are created every Wednesday and include all orders submitted the previous 7 days).

Different types of tests are done at different times, and there are two different labs. So you can't go by what date someone with a different type of test received their results.

Each person should have a Pending Lab Results page in their account with an estimated due date. If you're past your due date, and there's no message there with an explanation, then just email FTDNA and ask for an update on your specific test. If you're not past your due date yet, then just be patient

Elise

Comment

My pending results date was 6/12 but I got my 12 marker results yesterday, 5/12. I wonder if 6/12 was a typo? Pending dates for 25 and 37 marker results are 6/26... perhaps they meant 5/26?

Comment

Originally posted by JerryNicholson View Post
                  My pending results date was 6/12 but I got my 12 marker results yesterday, 5/12. I wonder if 6/12 was a typo? Pending dates for 25 and 37 marker results are 6/26... perhaps they meant 5/26?
                  It's not a typo. They always give an estimate about 6 weeks out, but they've improved their turnaround time recently.

Elise

Comment

Originally posted by efgen View Post
                    It's not a typo. They always give an estimate about 6 weeks out, but they've improved their turnaround time recently.

Elise
                    Hi efgen,

I believe the time issue still exist. For example, I have upgraded my test from 37 to 67 more than two weeks ago. However, I have got anything yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuwaiti View Post
                      Hi efgen,
                      I believe the time issue still exist. For example, I have upgraded my test from 37 to 67 more than two weeks ago. However, I have got anything yet.
                      There's no time issue. Estimated due dates are always 4-6 weeks. If someone happens to get results within 2 weeks, then that's great, but that doesn't mean everyone will get their results within 2 weeks.

There are many different factors involved, such as the type of test, which lab is doing the test, if they're waiting for a full "plate" of the same type of test before they run it (ie, waiting for more people to order the same test), etc.

If you've only been waiting two weeks, that's NOT a long time, and you need to just be patient. Have you looked at your Pending Lab Results page to see what your estimated due date is??

Elise

Comment

Originally posted by efgen View Post
                        There's no time issue. Estimated due dates are always 4-6 weeks. If someone happens to get results within 2 weeks, then that's great, but that doesn't mean everyone will get their results within 2 weeks.

There are many different factors involved, such as the type of test, which lab is doing the test, if they're waiting for a full "plate" of the same type of test before they run it (ie, waiting for more people to order the same test), etc.

If you've only been waiting two weeks, that's NOT a long time, and you need to just be patient. Have you looked at your Pending Lab Results page to see what your estimated due date is??

Elise
                        Thank Elise, but I wonder some people have got their result while other not.

Comment

Thank Elise, but I wonder some people have got their result while other not.

21 days passed waiting for 38-67 markers

Comment

21 days passed waiting for 38-67 markers
                            Any news regard this Batch?

Comment

Does seem like it's been a while ... I've been waiting for 307 which is just after this one. 306 must have been a huge batch. 8-)

Comment

Working...
                              X