batch 293

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• batch 293

Anxiously waiting for my son's DNA. We have an unkown father for a great-great grandfather and would like to see the origins of the DNA.
    It was due 3-12-2009.

Originally posted by bonnie.hetrick View Post
    Anxiously waiting for my son's DNA. We have an unkown father for a great-great grandfather and would like to see the origins of the DNA.
    It was due 3-12-2009.
    it may come in on Monday. I've learned by trial and error that if a test result's due date is on a Friday, the test doesn't come back until Monday or Tuesday-unless it comes back that the test failed, then it can be weeks. hopefully you don't have that notice on his personal page. hold tight, it'll be soon!

true, yours was on Thursday, which is a day earlier, still, hope for Monday, and if it doesn't come, and you don't have a notice of the test failing, email FTdna and ask them if there's a problem.
    Last edited by nekocat; 15 March 2009, 10:30 PM.

Comment

thank you

I appreciate your thoughts.
      I am an Adams from East Brady, Pa. Husband from Rimersberg,PA. I just ordered my mitro. kit as I am so excited about it. I think there are Hetricks in Beaver.

Comment

thank you

I appreciate your thoughts.
        We are both from Pa. My husband's family has this missing branch from his tree with an unkown great, great grandfather raised with his mother's name. She later married but he was on his own at 13. Not sure if that was his mother's choice or his but for what ever reason, we have little or no information.

Comment

Working...
        X