Batch 295

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 295

I ordered a Y-DNA67 test and the first 12 markers are due around March 27. I know nothing at all about my dad(not even a name) or his family. So I am pretty excited. I can probably finally prove that I am not an immaculate conception.

February has lasted longer than the past 3 years combined.

Good luck to all,
    -Jason

25 more days to go. Good luck to you.

Comment

good luck to you!

Jason
      Good luck to you! My husband was in the same situation and has known for 10 years. I just learned about the dna testing last year and we found out that his father's last name was Dunbar. We were able to find out where his mother was living at the time of conception. I had the historical society send us copies of old telephone directories and through a lot of research found some living relatives of the persons listed in the directory. We are now awaiting results to see if there is a connection! Keep your chin up! We understand these past few weeks awaiting test results feel more like years!
      Wes and Dawn Gardner
      Originally posted by jfitzpat View Post
      I ordered a Y-DNA67 test and the first 12 markers are due around March 27. I know nothing at all about my dad(not even a name) or his family. So I am pretty excited. I can probably finally prove that I am not an immaculate conception.

February has lasted longer than the past 3 years combined.

Good luck to all,
      -Jason

Comment

Working...
      X