Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 290

Hello All,
    I had a distant cousin's first 12 markers through some two weeks early. His final 25 markers were provisionally scheduled for 6th March, but I'm hoping these will also appear somewhat sooner, too.
    He is in Batch 290. Always good to get quick results!
    Cheers,
    Bob

Good that his first results were early.

Just as a caveat, the middle 13-25 is notoriously slow in processing.

Likewise for 38-60 with 61-67 being again early.

Here is to hoping that your cousins results will make a liar out of me.

Comment

Just had his 13-25 result, & we're 24/25, so excellent news. Hope others are getting on well?
      Congratulations to FTDNA, these early scores are a boon to we of thje "Impatient Clan!"
      Bob

Comment

Received the final 25-37 results yesterday, one month ahead of expected completion date! Brilliant work FTDNA.
        Thanks,
        Bob

Comment

hmmm...

our batch 286, which came back with a "failed to yeild results" is still not in. the new date is the 13th, but the old one was the...26th of January if I recall correctly. you'd think they'd have caught up by now, if newer batches are coming in early.
          grumble.

Comment

batch change with additional markers

Hi, hope I'm not making a fool of myself asking this question, it's just I'm a little concerned. My dad's Y-37 results came through ok last year, no problems, & recently more additional marker results I ordered as well. the original batch was 290 I understand, so these recent ones have changed to 292. So a batch no. is just associated with the time when a person's or no. of people had results processed, & will change if additional markers are to be tested at a later date, would that be correct? In otherwords a batch no. is not perculiar to one person alone, like the individal's test no. they privately use?

Comment

Willie,

Yes, every time you order a new test, it will be in another batch. Batches of all orders placed with FTDNA are generated once a week, every Wednesday evening.

Elise

Comment

batch no.s

Thanks Elise,
                I had a fair idea that was the case, I guess I was just worried they might be mixed up results, thanks for the confirmation. LS

Comment

Working...
                X