Batch 280 L21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Potter
    I was wrong with my prediction (see my earlier post/this thread). My test results are back and I'm L21 +. That makes me more closely related to M37, M222 and P66 than I am to M65, M153, M167 or U152. Hopefully this test (L21) will help to start breaking M269 down into some sort of geographic area as to origins.
    Lets here from the smart people that visit other forums and boards. Please keep us informed as to what the theories are.
    Don Potter
    Since John Wayne was M222+, and M222+ is L21+, it's an honor to find myself L21+!

Think I'll start trying to walk like the Duke.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
      Since John Wayne was M222+, and M222+ is L21+, it's an honor to find myself L21+!

Think I'll start trying to walk like the Duke.
      Since Deep Clade-R is delayed my results will be delayed. You stated that P312+ isn't that diverse, but I would refer to my Ht to be the exception. I would also add that I am also M222- as well as SRY 2627-. I don't think that I actually exist!

Apparently Ht35 is out as well...

Ahhh to be the Quiet Man...

Kit#72248
      Y Search= 9epze

Comment

I always preferred

Jimmy Stewart ... what was his deep clade?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaru
          Since Deep Clade-R is delayed my results will be delayed. You stated that P312+ isn't that diverse, but I would refer to my Ht to be the exception. I would also add that I am also M222- as well as SRY 2627-. I don't think that I actually exist!

Apparently Ht35 is out as well...

Ahhh to be the Quiet Man...

Kit#72248
          Y Search= 9epze
          Your haplotype isn't all that odd. Try y haplogroup O for diversity.

The real question right now for you is whether you are U152+ or U152-.

Comment

Your haplotype isn't all that odd. Try y haplogroup O for diversity.

The real question right now for you is whether you are U152+ or U152-.
            I was already tested for S28 by Ethnoancestry, those results returned negative. The same for S29.

"He's a real nowhere man, living in his nowhere land."

Comment

I was already tested for S28 by Ethnoancestry, those results returned negative. The same for S29.

"He's a real nowhere man, living in his nowhere land."
              Ah!

Did you tell me that before? That is important information.

There is small chance you'll be positive for anything you are still waiting for results on then.

M153 has been found only among the Basques, as I understand it, M65 only among the Sardinians, and M37 and P66 are private SNPs.

Looks like you are probably R-P312* and should consider ordering the L21 test.

Comment

Ah!

Did you tell me that before? That is important information.

There is small chance you'll be positive for anything you are still waiting for results on then.

M153 has been found only among the Basques, as I understand it, M65 only among the Sardinians, and M37 and P66 are private SNPs.

Looks like you are probably R-P312* and should consider ordering the L21 test.
                Honestly? I do not believe that I did. I only rediscovered this revelation this morning as I went through my EA folder. I probably have wasted my money by taking the Deep Clade-R.

I can't find any info on the website for the Deep Clade-R test. Where has it been buried? I'd like to know specifically what is being tested.

Comment

Zaru,
                  If you click on the "Sitemap" at the bottom of the FTDNA page, then under "Tests and Prices" click on "Deep Clade Haplogroup Tests" you should find the information you're looking for.
                  Don

Comment

Honestly? I do not believe that I did. I only rediscovered this revelation this morning as I went through my EA folder. I probably have wasted my money by taking the Deep Clade-R.

I can't find any info on the website for the Deep Clade-R test. Where has it been buried? I'd like to know specifically what is being tested.
                    You didn't waste your money. All of those SNPs FTDNA tests have people attached to them.

It's remotely possible you could be M153, but the biggies - U106, U152, SRY2627, M222 - those you are negative for already. FTDNA tests all of them, too.

Comment

Working...
                    X