Batch 265?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 265?

Has anyone gotten any results from this batch yet? Mine is expected around 8/25 but Im hoping they come in a little earlier.

Originally posted by GFERRILL
    Has anyone gotten any results from this batch yet? Mine is expected around 8/25 but Im hoping they come in a little earlier.
    My project has 6 upgrades in batch 264 due 20 August and a SNP in this batch. Nothing yet.

I did get 12-37 upgrade results yesterday, that wernt due until 1 August. I cant remember what batch that was, as they had trouble with the results and were rebatched.

Comment

Batch 265

I have upgrades in 265. My experience with this process suggest 8/25 at the earliest. It could be as much as 3 weeks later without further explanatory comment. That is just my experience. Maybe others have different, but I am not even looking until after 8/25 ... and they will notify you when they have posted the results. I understand how frustrating it is to wait. But when you get your results there will be a whole new frustration trying to understand their significance.

Comment

I have just recived my HVR1 and HVR2 in this batch ( 3 weeks earlier!!). Suprise.

Comment

Oh well, my new target date is 9/12

Comment

Anyone else get any results yet? Im still waiting.

Comment

delayed again, new date is 10/17

Comment

Working...
              X