Batch 267

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My L5 came back negative today.

With all of that waiting for the retest I was hoping that it would be a positive.

Comment

Soon will be 2 months since I should have my deep clyde of N test results

Comment

I'm also waiting for results.

Comment

I am waiting too! I wish FDA would let us know what the delay is.

Comment

Just got a positive result on M178. Now only results on P21, P67 and P119 remains.

Comment

Originally posted by N-Man
              Just got a positive result on M178. Now only results on P21, P67 and P119 remains.
              I have got my M178+. Still waiting P21,P67,P119.

Comment

I received the same results yesterday (c1c1). Still waiting for the remaider of the tests.

Comment

My results are now exactly 70 days behind original schedule, and 26 days behind latest informed new date. What is the reason for this delay? How long am I supposed to wait? Anybody got their final N results yet?

Comment

I am still waiting as well! I don't mind waiting if I get regular updates. What's the point of having a pending tests tab on our member pages if it isn't regularly updated. It's the lack of communication from FTD that is very annoying!

Comment

Finally got my results, P21-, P67- and P119-. So, I'm N1c1. Expected N1c1a, my roots are in Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by N-Man
                        Finally got my results, P21-, P67- and P119-. So, I'm N1c1. Expected N1c1a, my roots are in Finland.
                        I am also P21-, P67- and P119-. I wonder who has got P21+, P67+ and P119+ ? My roots are in Baltic states (PRUSSIA)

Comment

I am also N1C1. I was born in Filand and immigrated to Canada when I was 8 years old. My ancestors are from North Karelia.

Comment

So you are all batch 267, and all your results are now in? Just trying to figure out one of my participants who is in batch 266, still waiting for deep clade R1b SNP testing No one else seems to be worrying over #266, so if all yours are in, then his must be soon

Comment

Originally posted by melissa
                              So you are all batch 267, and all your results are now in? Just trying to figure out one of my participants who is in batch 266, still waiting for deep clade R1b SNP testing No one else seems to be worrying over #266, so if all yours are in, then his must be soon
                              Melissa,

It's important to understand that these are batches of orders, not batches of tests. Every test ordered in the same week goes into the same order batch, but tests are processed differently depending on the type of test ordered.

So an entire order batch won't all have the testing complete at the same time. And if there's a problem with an individual test, it doesn't hold up the entire batch -- it's put into a re-test queue for a new round of testing, which causes a delay in the results.

That's why you see some results come in early, some come in on time and others come in late, even after some tests from later batches have started to come in.

So while knowing which batch happens to be getting results at a particular time can be useful in gauging when you might get your results, there's no rule that tests from one batch will always be finished before tests from another batch.

If you're concerned about a particular test that is delayed, you can email FTDNA and ask for a status for that specific kit.

Elise

Comment

Working...
                              X