Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 254 due?

Hello All,
    My Deep Clade R results (batch 254) were due in on approx 9th June 08; any news on how this batch is progressing?
    Thanks,
    Bob

My dad's SNP's for R1b1b2 are in this batch, and all I have is

M269+
    rs34276300+
    U106-

so far....

Comment

Just wondering when those results came in, jaynegan?
      Bob

Comment

Originally posted by bob armstrong
        Just wondering when those results came in, jaynegan?
        Bob
        The rs34276300+ came in on 6/9/08, right on schedule. The other two, not sure, but I noticed they were posted within 3 or 4 weeks of the batch start.

Jayne

Comment

Delayed...

Okay, just yesterday 6-16-08, received the word that my dad's results are delayed. New date 7-7-08.

"DCLADE-R - 7/7/2008 This test failed to yield results for your sample. Your sample is being rerun now. Results from this round of testing are expected by this date."

Comment

Hello Jayne,
            I got the identical first set of results as your dad - M269+, rs34276300+ & U106, & have also been notified about a delay until the 7th July - with the same reasons...
            Bob

Comment

I got the identical first set of results as your dad - M269+, rs34276300+ & U106, & have also been notified about a delay until the 7th July - with the same reasons...
              Bob
              Hi Bob,

A couple more results trickled in today...M269+ rs34276300+ M222- SRY2627- U106- is what it says now under haplogroup R1b1b2, with testing still in progress...

Jayne

Comment

Hello Jayne,
                I've got the same. An expert tells me that I'm now likely to be R1b1c,(R1b1b2) with a possibility (depending on results) of being R1b1c10. It seems the results rule out R1b1c6, 7 & 9.
                Cheers
                Bob
                Last edited by bob armstrong; 28 June 2008, 04:20 AM.

Comment

My source tells me that M269+ means we are R1b1b2, & that Rs34276300+ means we are R1b1b2a2. The classification gets longer!
                  Bob

Comment

U152+

Bob,

Now I also have U152+ which I think came in today....
                    Jayne

Comment

Mine is U152- Jayne.
                      Interesting? I thought you'd come in minus as well
                      Bob

Comment

Mine is U152- Jayne.
                        Interesting? I thought you'd come in minus as well
                        Bob
                        Bob,

They already put my dad into the R1b1b2h general haplogroup, confirmed. I guess we just need to find out if he's a *, h1, or h2... What's strange is that not a one of his exact 12 marker matches are h, many are g, but of course many haven't taken the snp tests yet.

I wonder what you will turn out to be? *, a, b, c? It looks like the rest are eliminated, if I understand it correctly.

BTW, I love the new beta haplotree they have.

Comment

Hello Jayne,
                          I'm a bit frustrated at the moment. My homepage had/has a serious glitch, & it's now saying I'm R1b1b2 & that I'm eligible for Deep Clade tests. This is odd as I've had 6 results through so far!
                          FTDNA said they'd fixed the problem, but obviously they haven't. They don't even have my 6 results listed anywhere on my Haplogroup page, so I have no idea how I'll find out if & when the next results appear.
                          I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know when your father's next results come in as I'm now totally frustrated & in the dark.
                          Thanks,
                          Bob

Comment

Will keep you informed...

Hello Jayne,

I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know when your father's next results come in...
                            Thanks,
                            Bob
                            Bob,

Sorry to hear of the software issues! Good thing we are keeping track here. I check on my dad's results every day and will keep you informed! Hope FTDNA fixes your page asap.

Jayne

Comment

Thanks Jayne,
                              Much appreciated
                              Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X