Batch 256 Created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got this today:

This test failed to yield results for your sample. Your sample is being rerun now.

My new expected results date is 07/11/2008.

Has anybody other than Richard gotten all of their Deep Clade-R results from this batch?

Comment

My 106- result showed up yesterday, only 4 days after I was told that my sample had to be rerun. I can't imagine how they could have gotten a result from a second run that quickly, so I wonder if they had actually started the second run long before they notified me? ...or perhaps this SNP was a delayed result from the first run, and they are only re-running part of the panel?

The rest of the panel is still pending.

Comment

My target results date was just pushed back to 8/1/08.

Comment

My target results date has been changed again (4th time now), this time to 08/22/2008.

Comment

Results for 3 more SNPs from the Deep Clade-R test came in today (M222, SRY2627, and U152). I'm still waiting on the final segment of this test, and showing an expected results date of 08/22/2008.

Comment

The expected results date for my remaining markers has been pushed back again, to 09/12/2008.

Comment

The last part of my Deep Clade-R series came in today, which finally finishes the batch for me.

Comment

Working...
                X