• Batch 256 Created

I'm in for Deep Clade Extended P109/P259
    for haplogroup I1. Expected 6/18/08.

Batch 256

Deep Clade Extended (P98/PK5)
    06/18/2008

Comment

I'm also am in for Deep Clade Extended P109/P259
      for haplogroup I1. Maybe something interesting will happen on 6/18.

Comment

I'm in for DYF411(DYF411). Could be interesting for my group ht35.

Comment

Sometime in the past couple of days, my expected results date for Deep Clade-R got pushed back from 6/18/08 to 6/23/08.

Comment

I'm in for Deep Clade R

I'm in this batch for the Deep Clade R test, and I'm also in the same batch # for rs34276300. I'm a little confused because it says rs34276300 is an advanced order that apparently goes to a different lab. If that is so, why would it have the same batch #, 256? Currently the pending information says both results are due 6/23.

Comment

Originally posted by mwwalsh
              I'm in this batch for the Deep Clade R test, and I'm also in the same batch # for rs34276300. I'm a little confused because it says rs34276300 is an advanced order that apparently goes to a different lab. If that is so, why would it have the same batch #, 256? Currently the pending information says both results are due 6/23.
              I think they're both considered advanced orders. Where are you seeing this info stating that they are treated differently?

Comment

The results for the first SNP in my Deep R-Clade results (M269+) came in sometime in the past few days (I just happened to notice it posted on my Haplogroup page today).

I'm still waiting for the remainder of the SNPs, along with a subclade assignment. At least I'm confirmed R1b1b2 now.

Comment

Originally posted by mwwalsh
                  These are order batches, not test batches.

FTDNA creates ONE batch every Wednesday. Each batch includes ALL orders, for ALL types of tests, that have been placed by FTDNA customers since the previous Wednesday.

Two exceptions:
                  1) new kits don't get batched until the kit is returned to FTDNA
                  2) orders placed without payment do not get batched until paid in full

Expected due dates are set based on the type of test, so different types of tests within the same order batch may have different due dates.

Comment

Once your sample gets to quality control how soon will the results come in?

Comment

Originally posted by GFERRILL
                      Once your sample gets to quality control how soon will the results come in?
                      I seem to remember it being about a week or so, from previous tests I ordered. Don't hold me to that though. I remember thinking to myself, "oh, it's in quality control now, so my results must be just about to come in," and then getting increasingly impatient as many days went by!

Comment

My rs34276300 results came back today from this batch. Still waiting on the remainder of the Deep Clade-R results.

Comment

Can someone clarify how the deep clade tests from this batch are being viewed on our FTDNA personal pages? I'm in Batch 256 for a deep clade Haplogroup J test. Sometime in the last week, the markers I am being tested for appeared on my "Haplogroup" personal page and my "DYS Values" page. Since I ordered an earlier M172 test, M172+ is now showing up twice. However, more importantly, I am showing M410- combined with M12- and M102-. To date, no such J2 haplotype has been found in any scientific paper which makes me question these results. Another participant from my J2 cluster is showing the same result.

Did FTDNA make a web page viewing or coding error? They really shouldn't be showing markers positive or negative on the 2 above listed pages until the test is complete.

Comment

Originally posted by ddugas
                            Can someone clarify how the deep clade tests from this batch are being viewed on our FTDNA personal pages? I'm in Batch 256 for a deep clade Haplogroup J test. Sometime in the last week, the markers I am being tested for appeared on my "Haplogroup" personal page and my "DYS Values" page. Since I ordered an earlier M172 test, M172+ is now showing up twice. However, more importantly, I am showing M410- combined with M12- and M102-. To date, no such J2 haplotype has been found in any scientific paper which makes me question these results. Another participant from my J2 cluster is showing the same result.

Did FTDNA make a web page viewing or coding error? They really shouldn't be showing markers positive or negative on the 2 above listed pages until the test is complete.
                            A similar topic is being discussed right now over at dna-forums.org:

http://dna-forums.org/index.php?showtopic=3476

Personally, I ordered the Deep Clade-R test, along with the a-la-carte rs34276300 test, and my results seem to be arriving in pieces as they test the markers one-at-a-time. I've gotten M269+ and rs34276300+ so far (no negative results posted yet).

Comment

My Results:
                              Haplogroup: R1a1
                              I was tested negative for R1a1d & R1a1e.

M173+ M198+ M207+ M124- M157- M343- M56- M87- P98- PK5- SRY10831.2-
                              Last edited by Richard Rauch; 10 June 2008, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X