DNA at Sequencing facility: 02/22/2008
    Quality Control began: 02/26/2008

*Target Results Date (markers 1-12): 03/21/2008
    Target Results Date (markers 13-37): 04/04/2008

Comment

update

---------

Comment

My Mt-H deep clade results came in today. I didn't get any e-mail notification.

All that money and waiting time, just to find out that I have gone from H to H*

Comment

Hmmm...That's no fun! What does that mean exactly. That you are in a subclade of H that has yet to be identified? I'm still waiting for my results for this batch. Maybe tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by carlyx
            Hmmm...That's no fun! What does that mean exactly. That you are in a subclade of H that has yet to be identified?
            Yeah, that's pretty much what it means... that you do not fit into any of the subclades that they have so far identified. I presume that as they identify new sublclades in the future, they will not be able to retroactively tell you if your previous test results match any of them, so you'd have to pay for a retest with each new discovery, unless you do the full-sequence test (which I am considering). At least that's the impression I got.

Comment

Markers 1-12 and 25-37 are in today as of 1:34PM PST!

Haplogroup J2 as predicted. No matches yet though. It did show a 1 step match but only listed SPAIN and no contact info. Do they only provide you with contact info for full on matches?

Comment

Working...
              X