• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats
    replied
    lucky you

What great information for you!

I just recieved my results that I am H*. They did offer to deduct 89.00 from the full sequence test if I decide to spend another 400.00. Even after the upgrade I would still be in limbo as far as my H subclade.

Leave a comment:

• Bracari
    replied
    Wow, I have just seen my results in my FTDNA page, I am mtDNA H1 !
    No e-mail message was sent !
    H1 now !

Leave a comment:

• Bracari
    replied
    Too much champagne in the Holidays ?

Leave a comment:

• Bracari
    replied
    Probably a problem in the entire batch

TESTS EXPECTED* BATCH NOTES
    mt-H(mt-H) 01/25/2008 231
    This test failed to yield results for your sample. Your sample is being rerun now. Results from this round of testing are expected by this date.

So, let's wait !

Leave a comment:

• kokeb
    replied
    I received the same message.

A very small percentage of the tests we perform do not return
    conclusive results the first time we test. In these cases, the samples do not
    produce a reading that allows our lab to determine with 100% certainty
    the values for one or more markers or regions. When this happens, we
    re-test the sample. We repeat this procedure up to 3 times after the
    initial test fails to give a clear result.

Your result failed to produce a clear result in this run. Below is a
    status update for your test, as well as an estimated time of when the
    next rerun is expected to be completed:

MP7 - 1/25/2008 This test failed to yield results for your sample.
    Your sample is being rerun now. Results from this round of testing are
    expected by this date.

Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer.

Leave a comment:

• elbennett
    replied
    Received an email from FTDNA saying that the second panel of the 67 marker test of my father's sample failed during quality control and the results will be in 3 to 4 weeks. New date 1/25/08.
    I don't know if this is the same for anyone else in this batch or just randon individuals.
    R1a

Leave a comment:

• Bracari
    replied
    Happy New Year
    I've just come back from the beach !
    It's summer here !
    No results too from batch 231, but remember the * The above expected date is a target used by the lab. Actual date may vary by a few days.
    So let's wait !

Leave a comment:

• efgen
    replied
    Folks,

Last week and this week are short holiday weeks, plus FTDNA appears to have had some type of web server outage this weekend. Be a little patient and give them a chance to catch up. If you don't have your results or see an updated due date by next Monday, then you can simply email them to ask about the status. All the contact info for FTDNA is readily available on their website:

http://www.familytreedna.com/contact.html

Elise

Leave a comment:

• kokeb
    replied
    Has anyone who had 12/24/06 as the target date recieved any updates or results yet? My pending results page still has this target date even though we are now on 12/31/06. I know there is a disclaimer about the target dates possibly being off by a few days, but when days turns to weeks is it time to be concerned?

Leave a comment:

• elbennett
    replied
    I had 12/24/07 as the predicted return date for test results as well. Still listed as such on my personal page. FTDNA says my personal page should be update shortly with regard to Pending Results date but does give any more information. I'm impatient as well.
    YDNA upgrade from 37 to 67 markers. No results as yet.

Leave a comment:

• kokeb
    replied
    My target date still says 12/24/07. It has not changed and I have heard no word from FTDNA. I told myself I'd be patient and allow a few more days to pass... But it looks like I'm gonna have to contact them and ask for a staus update soon.

Leave a comment:

• Cats
    replied
    Mine results aren't in either. I was hoping to share the information with everyone Christmas Day. Do they notify you with a new target date or explain the reason for the delay?

Leave a comment:

• kokeb
    replied
    My results still have not come it; they were estimated for the 24th. Now I don't know when I should expect them...

Y-DNA67(Y-DNA48-60 Markers) 12/24/2007 231

Leave a comment:

• kokeb
    replied
    Initially my results said I1abut then offered me the deep SNP test to confirm exactly what my haplogroup is. That test is a part of batch 235:

DeepSNP-I(DSNP-I) 01/21/2008 235
    The following SNP's have not yet produced a clear result and are in the process of retesting: M161, M170, M21, M223, M227, M253, M258, M26, M307, M72, P19, P30, P37.2, P38

Once that comes back I'll have an exact confirmation of what my Haplogroup is (i.e. I1a*, I1a1, I1a2, etc...).

Leave a comment:

• rsychev
    replied
    Originally posted by kokeb
    Received Y-DNA67(Y-DNA13-25 Markers) and Y-DNA67(Y-DNA61-67 Markers) 12/24/2007 and have some matches at the 25 and 27 levels . No exact matches, but something is better than nothing.

Only one more left:
    Y-DNA67(Y-DNA48-60 Markers) 12/24/2007 231
    What is your haplogroup now?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X