Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falkland
    replied
    Received my final result today for my 67 markers, done.

Leave a comment:

• Falkland
    replied
    More delays for my markers 48 - 60:

"A very small percentage of the tests do not return conclusive results during the first run. In other words, those samples did not produce a reading that would allow for our lab to determine with 100% certainty the values for one or more markers. When this happens we re-test the sample. This procedure is repeated up to 3 times after the initial test fails (one more time with Vial A, and if the result is still inconclusive, 2 additional times with vial B). if at the end of the process we cannot determine reliable results (extremely small percentage of cases), this is generally attributed to a poor scraping, in which case we send you vials C and D for a new scraping"

New date January 18th if all goes well. They are using my vial B now.

I know on one of my swabs I had some blood due to the fact I scraped so hard, too much blood?
    Last edited by Falkland; 17 December 2007, 05:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tomcat
    replied
    Balance of X-STR's arrived today ahead of due date. Also got 10074, 10075 and 10079 results for order in Batch 230. Satisified customer.

Leave a comment:

• Falkland
    replied
    Same problem here, same new due date (Dec 14th) for my 48 - 60.

Leave a comment:

• melissa
    replied
    I swear this wasn't there yesterday:

This test failed to yield results for your sample. Your sample is being rerun now. Results from this round of testing are expected by this date.

And with a new date of the 14th of Dec. *sigh* All I want for Christmas is...

Leave a comment:

• Falkland
    replied
    I'm waiting on my 48 - 60 too! They were way ahead of schedule for the other panels so I guess I can't complain too much, they had them scheduled for about 11/28.

Leave a comment:

• melissa
    replied
    Argh!

We have one kit that STILL doesn't have the 48-60 markers back for this batch. This whole purpose of this particular sample was to get that pesky 413a to compare to the rest of our 67 markers from this specific group of participants.... HURRY UP!

Leave a comment:

• Falkland
    replied
    Today panel (3) was posted.

Panels 2 & 4 remain:

Y-DNA67+mtDNAPlus(Y-DNA48-60 Markers) 11/28/07
    Y-DNA67+mtDNAPlus(Y-DNA13-25 Markers) 11/30/07

Leave a comment:

• Falkland
    replied
    The following panels were posted yesterday (originally scheduled for 11/28/07:

Y-DNA67+mtDNAPlus(Y-DNA38-47 Markers)
    Y-DNA67+mtDNAPlus(Y-DNA61-67 Markers)

The following remain:

Y-DNA67+mtDNAPlus(Y-DNA48-60 Markers) 11/28/07
    Y-DNA67+mtDNAPlus(Y-DNA13-25 Markers) 11/30/07
    Y-DNA67+mtDNAPlus(Y-DNA26-37 Markers) 11/30/07

Leave a comment:

• Vinny
    replied
    Got my results in today. I'm H1...

Leave a comment:

• tomcat
    replied
    Originally posted by tomcat
    7 of 16 X STR's back as of today!!!
    That was on 10/12 just nine days after batching. Nothing since. Waiting for test results is like watching paint dry ... and I am, co-incidentally, also watching varnish dry.

Patience is over-rated.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Grimes
    replied
    My HVR1 & HVR2 results came in today. I'm T1 and my head is spinning trying to figure this stuff out.

Joe

Leave a comment:

• jaynegen
    replied
    last alleles

Husband received last alleles today!

Leave a comment:

• Falkland
    replied
    Received the results of my Y-DNA12 test yesterday, they predict I'm Haplogroup I1a, other results to follow.

Leave a comment:

• jaynegen
    replied
    Autosomal results in

My husband received first 3 alleles in today from this batch.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X