Batch 221 Created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 221 Created

This is what I have in batch 221... It looks like a lot of people are getting there tests back early... Hopefully it will continue that way and I wont have to wait till October.. Does anyone else have anything in this batch?
    mtDNAPlus(HVR1)
    10/23/2007
    mtDNAPlus(HVR2)
    10/23/2007

Another one!

Y-Refine37to67(Y-DNA38-47 Markers) 10/23/2007
    Y-Refine37to67(Y-DNA48-60 Markers) 10/23/2007
    Y-Refine37to67(Y-DNA61-67 Markers) 10/23/2007

Comment

My 212 & 213 are being rerun. Both are now in one batch, 221.
      (CCR5)10/23/2007
      (mt-H) 10/23/2007
      Last edited by rainbow; 9 September 2007, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Ccr5

Just saw my email from FTDNA from Sept.11. My CCR5 test was completed. Result is "normal, normal".
        I don't have delta 32
        I was surprised the test came back this early. I wasn't going to check again until mid October. I'm glad I spotted the email. It was in between other email I was going to delete.
        Now there is just the H subclade test result to wait for.
        Last edited by rainbow; 15 September 2007, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Actually, I think that is "del32", which means deletion32. I haven't seen "delta32". At least that's the way my results are explained by FTDNA.

Comment

Originally posted by marvallen
            Actually, I think that is "del32", which means deletion32. I haven't seen "delta32". At least that's the way my results are explained by FTDNA.

delta 32

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/secrets/case...interview.html

http://www.lexiline.com/lexiline/lexi76.htm

Last edited by rainbow; 15 September 2007, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Oh well, to each company, their own (nomenclature, that is).

From FTDNA page:

CCR5
              The CCR5 tests for a 32 base deletion within this gene on both chromosomes that changes the surface of receptors of cells so that some viruses cannot recognize the cell. No receptor may indicate immunity from certain viruses.

A result of “normal, normal” means that neither copy of your CCR5 gene has the deletion; you do not carry the deletion. * A result of “del32, normal” means that one copy of your CCR5 gene has the deletion and the other does not. For those viruses affected by CCR5 there is an increased resistance but not immunity. * A result of “del32, del32” means that both copies of your CCR5 gene have the deletion and the cell receptor controlled by CCR5 is not present. This may provide immunity from certain viruses which use that receptor to identify and attack cells viruses.

A result of “normal, normal” means that neither copy of your CCR5 gene has the deletion; you do not carry the deletion.

A result of “del32, normal” means that one copy of your CCR5 gene has the deletion and the other does not. For those viruses affected by CCR5 there is an increased resistance but not immunity.

A result of “del32, del32” means that both copies of your CCR5 gene have the deletion and the cell receptor controlled by CCR5 is not present. This may provide immunity from certain viruses which use that receptor to identify and attack cells
              Last edited by marvallen; 15 September 2007, 04:04 PM.

Comment

My results came in today.. Don't know what they mean, but they are here. Haplogroup H...

Comment

H1

I'm H1

H1 is the most common branch of haplogroup H. It most likely originated 15-20,000 years ago and represents 30% of people in haplogroup H and 46% of the maternal lineages in Iberia. It can also be found at significant frequency in the Near East and some Middle Eastern populations. 13-14% of all Europeans belong to this branch.
                  Last edited by rainbow; 2 October 2007, 04:32 PM.

Comment

H1 is HVR1?

I thought my H 16519c was HVR1.
                    I thought the subclade test is the refine test that would show me my HVR2.

Comment

Working...
                    X