Batch 192 Created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VanLaar,

that is pretty fast, and I'm glad to hear it. I'm waiting for a 12 marker test in batch 193 so maybe that kit's results will get posted soon

I'm still waiting to hear what FTDNA is going to do about all the markers people had tested with DNA-fingerprint before the merge. I had a lot of markers tested for my husband and dad through DNA-fp and I'm hoping FTDNA incorporates the results into their database.

Comment

Originally posted by melissa
      VanLaar,

that is pretty fast, and I'm glad to hear it. I'm waiting for a 12 marker test in batch 193 so maybe that kit's results will get posted soon

I'm still waiting to hear what FTDNA is going to do about all the markers people had tested with DNA-fingerprint before the merge. I had a lot of markers tested for my husband and dad through DNA-fp and I'm hoping FTDNA incorporates the results into their database.
      Yeah, they are on a roll as far as my advanced orders are concerned. Although I only ordered after all the early orders from before Noivember were redated. The only change was that they put back my due dates one week from 3/28 to 4/2. The original date hasn't been met yet so they can even hit that one. By now I guess it's clear that they don't do them by the batches per se, but more by the marker, irrespective of when the marker order was placed.

I hope for you they will be able to merge DNA-fp results into the FTdna databases soon which would give more results to compare with. I'm also wondering when advanced markers can be compared internally (as opposed through Ysearch.org).

Another result came in three days ago. 5 markers down and only three left:

My pending results:

Advanced menu markers:
      DYS441, DYS445, Y-GATA-A10

Due: 04/02/2007

Comment

Originally posted by melissa
        VanLaar,

Information Only:

Below is a part of a newsletter that all of the FTDNA members received in the form of a E-Mail..

Hope it helps. d

Genetic Genealogy: For DNA-FingerPrint Customers
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        DNA-FingerPrint customers can now give permission to transfer their data to Family Tree DNA. This data will be included on their Personal Page at Family Tree DNA in about 1-2 months. For DNA-FingerPrint customers who are not Family Tree DNA customers, when you authorize the transfer of your data, a Personal Page will be created for you at Family Tree DNA when the transfer occurs in the future. All DNA-FingerPrint customers are encouraged to authorize the transfer of their results and sample to Family Tree DNA. To do this, go to:

http://DNA-FingerPrint.com/

Comment

Have recieved the results for 1-37 and 48-60 markers. Just waiting on 38-47 and 61-67 marker results.
          Great going FTDNA.

Comment

Came autosomal panel 1 today

Comment

Do you remember how long ago this email came out? I've been trying to get my passwords emailed to me and I'm not getting a responce.

thnx!

melissa

Originally posted by darroll
              Information Only:

Below is a part of a newsletter that all of the FTDNA members received in the form of a E-Mail..

Hope it helps. d

http://DNA-FingerPrint.com/

Comment

Still no responce. but at least I remembered the pass words

Comment

Today my final three results came in. They are due 04/02/2007. Nice and on time.

Comment

Late results are piling up again in my project. The following were late due to test failure, and new due dates have been set:

Batch 190:
                    mt-H

Batch 191:
                    mtDNAPlus

Batch 193:
                    FGS

Batch 194:
                    FGS

The following are late, with no specific explanation:

Batch 191:
                    13to25

Batch 192:
                    1to37 (38to67 arrived but are not visible)
                    61to67

Comment

Very few results this week in my project. Late as of 5/1:

Batch 191:
                      13to25

Batch 192:
                      1to37 (38to67 arrived but are not visible)
                      61to67

Batch 196:
                      1to12
                      48to60

And officially delayed:

Batch 191:
                      mtDNAPlus

Batch 193:
                      FGS

Batch 194:
                      FGS

Comment