• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 191 Created

Kit Received 02/07/2007

Batch 191 created 02/07/2007

Carrow Extraction

I am very very excited about this possibility..I sent my Dad's baseball hat in to Thomas Krahn for an extraction. I see that it it went to a batch today.
    Dad is deceased but is an honorary member of the Carrow Surname group..
    THE honorary member I should say..
    Wish us well...

Comment

DeepSNP-R1b(DSNP-R1b)
      03/26/2007
      The following SNP’s have not yet produced a clear result and are in the process of retesting: M126, M153, M160, M173, M18, M207, M222, M269, M343, M37, M65, M73, P25, P66, SRY2627

Comment

Batch 192 more advanced?

It seems that the DNA was isolated on Feb 10 but as of today it is still waiting to be sent to the sequencing facility... In the meantime, I've heard that batch 192 is already providing, in some cases, inconclusive results. Shouldn't batch 191 be sequenced first?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Draghici
          It seems that the DNA was isolated on Feb 10 but as of today it is still waiting to be sent to the sequencing facility... In the meantime, I've heard that batch 192 is already providing, in some cases, inconclusive results. Shouldn't batch 191 be sequenced first?
          Dan, the message that you saw about PJ's SNP test in Batch 192 is just the standard message shown for any SNPs that do not have results yet. Although it says that the SNPs are being *re*tested, I can guarantee you that they haven't been tested at all yet and the wording of that message just needs to be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by efgen
            Dan, the message that you saw about PJ's SNP test in Batch 192 is just the standard message shown for any SNPs that do not have results yet. Although it says that the SNPs are being *re*tested, I can guarantee you that they haven't been tested at all yet and the wording of that message just needs to be fixed.
            I guess so... In addition, it also offers a target date which does not appear in batch 191. Funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Draghici
              In addition, it also offers a target date which does not appear in batch 191. Funny...
              This has nothing to do with the batch numbers.

New customers who are testing their mtDNA or Y-DNA for the first time do not see the target date on their myFTDNA page until the test has gone through all the steps. It has been this way for at least as long as I've been a customer of FTDNA (about 15 months) and probably much longer.

Existing customers who are ordering additional tests do not see a timeline for those tests, they only see a target date on their Pending Results tab. Again, it's been this way for at least as long as I've been around.

Comment

mtDNA HVR1

mtDNA HVR1 results are in!

Comment

Hummn,
                  Wonder how long to receive my R1bDeepSNP results?

Comment

Got my results today (partial). M37 and M222 are being rerun. So right now I'm predicted R1b1c

M173+ M207+ M269+ M343+ P25+ M126- M153- M160- M18- M65- M73- P66- SRY2627-

Comment

I am waiting for the rest of my brother's YDNA 67 marker test. Now we know he is R1b1c.

Comment

Kathleen, any news on your dad's cap yet?

melissa

Originally posted by Kathleen Carrow
                        I am very very excited about this possibility..I sent my Dad's baseball hat in to Thomas Krahn for an extraction.snip..

Comment

Sadly, my batch 191 results are late. I was hoping that I would receive my batch 191 results on time for a change, since I am still waiting for some batch 174 results.

John

Comment

Has anyone in this batch received DXYS156 results?

John

Comment

Just got my final results in. Confirmed M222+ for R1b1c7

Comment

Working...
                              X