Batch 174 Created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marvallen
    After emails, I now have been given another due date - March 22, 2007. An even four months from the first due date. I now just hope it will come before March 22, 2008....
    Be optimistic! I believe that Nov. 22/07 is still quite achievable.

One of my due dates went from Nov. 22/06 to Mar. 22/07 in a SINGLE day. Well, at least we are getting updates now.

John

Comment

• I received a new due date also..as did my husband for his panel 1 autosomal..I received my at-markers and am now awaiting the rest of my XSTR markers..

Comment

• X STR Results

I recieved more of my X STR results today. Have only three more to go for X STR.

X-STR Markers Panel 1

DXS10011; 40, 47

DXS10066; 9, 11

DXS10067; 14, 16

DXS10068; 20, 21

DXS10069; 14, 21

DXS10131; 10, 10

X-STR Markers Panel 2

DXS10074; 15, 16.2

DXS10075; 17, 17

DXS10079; 20, 20

DXS6807; 11, 14

DXS7132; 15, 16

DXS7423; 14, 14

DXS8377; 42, 50

Comment

• I am still waiting on 5 results that were initially expected Nov. 22/06 and now have a due date of Mar. 22/07. Has anyone heard if the remaining outstanding Batch 174 results are on schedule? The way things are going, I will receive my Batch 191 results before I have received all of my Batch 174 results!

John

Comment

• No new date.

Hi.

I am also waiting for results from this batch. 3 X markers! Haven't heard of new date either. To be honest, I actually forgot about them. Been so long. Will post when I get them!

Maria

Comment

• Hey Guys,

We're only a day from our current due date. Surely we can wait that long. After all, if the results don't come tomorrow they can always change the due date to keep every thing on time! I still think we will have them before November 22, 2008(if we are lucky).

Comment

• Anyone from this infamous batch 174 holding their breaths today?

Comment

• I noticed that a member of the Sicily Project did get his DYS461 result yesterday. That is one of the "advanced orders" tests.

I am waiting for a result for my DYF408 test, with an expected results date of today. Hopefully, it will come in today. Maybe the fact that the Sicily Project member got his result is a good sign.

Comment

• Sorry I did not post this here..sorta late last night I got 2 more markers on my XSTR for a total of 15..
                    and 2 autosomal markers earlier on..D2 and D19..

My husband's autosomal markers have not, however shown their faces..

So I do know they are burning midnight oil..

Actually..I am correcting this..hubby's tests may be on an later batch..they show 3/22 date though...
                    Last edited by Kathleen Carrow; 22 March 2007, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• Last markers in.

Hey.

Just wanted to let you know that I got my last 3 markers in yesterday. Now I don't have any more tests to wait for! I need to order some more DNA!

Maria

Comment

• Originally posted by Maria_W
                        Hey.

Just wanted to let you know that I got my last 3 markers in yesterday. Now I don't have any more tests to wait for! I need to order some more DNA!

Maria
                        Good for you! I'm still waiting for my measly four tests......

Comment

• For me, another due date missed. Sure is getting old...

Comment

• I have all my X STR results in, and the all the advanced orders on my brothers yDNA are in aswell.
                            Good bye Batch 174......

Comment

• Some of us(me) are begining to feel slighted. Not even an updated due date...

Comment

• Originally posted by marvallen
                                Some of us(me) are begining to feel slighted. Not even an updated due date...
                                I doubt they are purposely slighting you. If others have received results for the *same markers* that you ordered, then I would suspect that the tests on your sample are failing. Why don't you email FTDNA and ask. If they're having problems with your sample, then you can ask them to send you new swabs immediately rather than waiting until they've confirmed the failure 3 times (their normal procedure -- at least in Arizona, I don't know about Houston -- is to run the test twice on the A swab, then once on the B swab, before they ask for new swabs. Every re-run adds to the delay).

Comment

Working...
                                X