Batch 174 Created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rivergirl
    I was wondering if you were reading and when you would stick your head in again.

Yes I am happy I have my results back, even though they are months late. Due back in November, it is now March. Wow is that NOW or not..
    From what I recall, you cant tell the difference between a standard test and advanced tests, so who cares what you think.

I am annoyed with not being told by FTDNA that the results they post on my personal page are not the results to be entered into ysearch, and that I have to convert them.
    I would have been happy if FTDNA had told mme this. So far they have not.
    I have only heard this through reading these pots and checking out the I1a results .

What is this to you anyway Darroll, you dont have any Advanced DYS markers.
    I log on to this site to read the information on DNA testing/results/information.
    In your latest thread you use the word “Happy” a lot. Happy?.
    Some have turned this site into a griper’s paradise.
    I found out that I have NOT had my advanced DNA tests made.
    There is almost no discussion’s on the advantages of having the advanced tests performed with so much belly-aching going on.
    What I see from the test results…discussions .. It takes new equipment, time, etc.
    If I was to have these advanced tests made, I should expect delays, or am I in left field?..
    For the record:
    I received a E-Mail a while back. It stated: “Surround yourself with happy people”.
    Grumpy people pull you down.. I took several grumpy people off my E-Mail list and now everything is hunky dory around here.
    Is there a Happy DNA resource Web Site out there?
    These grumpy people seem to stick together, one person gripes and the others swear to it (no pun intended). d

Comment

• Difficult to disscuss what you don't get.....

Comment

• Hmmm, this area is called batch calendars so it seems to me that discussions and yes bellyaching are quite on topic here... If I want to look at discussions of the pros and cons of various tests I look at other areas. When I come to this area it is to see if there is any news of new results. And bellyaching here lets me know that I'm not alone in waiting and frustration....

Grace

Comment

• Originally posted by darroll
          I log on to this site to read the information on DNA testing/results/information.
          In your latest thread you use the word “Happy” a lot. Happy?.
          Some have turned this site into a griper’s paradise.
          I found out that I have NOT had my advanced DNA tests made.
          There is almost no discussion’s on the advantages of having the advanced tests performed with so much belly-aching going on.
          What I see from the test results…discussions .. It takes new equipment, time, etc.
          If I was to have these advanced tests made, I should expect delays, or am I in left field?..
          For the record:
          I received a E-Mail a while back. It stated: “Surround yourself with happy people”.
          Grumpy people pull you down.. I took several grumpy people off my E-Mail list and now everything is hunky dory around here.
          Is there a Happy DNA resource Web Site out there?
          These grumpy people seem to stick together, one person gripes and the others swear to it (no pun intended). d
          Darroll,

When we all have all our results in, we may be able to state what advantage we have had in our advanced tests. But as we dont have all our results in, what can you expect... You wonder why we gripe, just waiting to see if it was all worth the money we paid back in August 2006.

You neednt worry so much abt having late results and long delays on your advanced tests Darroll.
          As you have only learnt of the delays etc... from all us "gripers and belly achers", they are sure to be gone/fixed by the time you order a test. Plain, hunky dory, sailing for you..

If you dont want to surround yourself with such "grumps", dont read our posts, dont respond to our posts. You cant block "gripers" "grumps" and "bellyachers" from posting on a public forum, its not like your email list.

Comment

• New date?

I am waiting for the results of my X-STR, due Nov 22, 2007. I have 10 more to come in, any idea what new date is?
            Maria

Comment

• Originally posted by Maria_W
              I am waiting for the results of my X-STR, due Nov 22, 2007. I have 10 more to come in, any idea what new date is?
              Maria
              I'm also waiting for the 10 X-STRs from batch 174 with latest due date of 3-9-07. I think we both probably thought that FTDNA's casual treatment of commitments was a thing of the past.

Comment

• Maybe they need to visit Dr. Phill to learn to deal with their "commitment" issues....

Comment

• The last of my DYS markers came in today! Even DXYS 156 which was ordered later.

Comment

• Congrats. Still nothing new on my four.......

Comment

• Yeahhh, got my three today.... I was worried that if they didn't show up today I'd see a new date but they are there...
                      DYS434=9
                      DYS435=11
                      DYS436=12

Comment

• Now I get to start looking for the results for my autosomal CCR 5 in batch 194...

Comment

• Happy dance...

Happy to see that people are starting to get some of their test results
                          Maria

Comment

• I am still missing 10 X-STR markers and DYS 413 and 464X results. Strangely enough, one of my pending X tests had always had a due date of Nov. 22/06 that was never changed to Mar. 9/07 until today.

I am especially jealous that some people have received their DXYS 156 results early.

John

Comment

• Well, at least you've received some results. After an inquiry, I received an email saying mine were being rerun. God only knows when, if ever, I'll get any results.

Comment

• After emails, I now have been given another due date - March 22, 2007. An even four months from the first due date. I now just hope it will come before March 22, 2008....

Comment

Working...
                                X