Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batch 174 Created

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Batch 174 Created

    Results due 11/22 and 11/27. Now we wait and wait and wait and......

  • #2
    Originally posted by marvallen
    Results due 11/22 and 11/27. Now we wait and wait and wait and......
    Yeh, mine are 22 November for X-STR panel 1 and 2

    Comment


    • #3
      X-STR Markers Panel 1
      11/22/2006
      174

      X-STR Markers Panel 2
      11/22/2006
      174

      Comment


      • #4
        DXS10074, DXS10075, DXS10079
        Autosomal Markers Panel 1, Autosomal Markers Panel 2
        DYS643, DYS726, DYS434, DYS435, DYS485, DYS495, DYS463, DYS461, DYS462, DYS635, DYS441, DYS445, DYS452, Y-GATA-A10

        11/22/2006 174

        Comment


        • #5
          Hmm... Does everyone in this Batch have an order from the Advanced page?

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm not sure what you mean by advanced page?

            I am waiting for a 12 marker sequence for a relative.

            Comment


            • #7
              Yes, four selected markers....

              Comment


              • #8
                Autosomal Markers Panel 1
                X-STR Markers Panel 1 and 2
                DYS463
                DYS643
                DYS462
                DYS635
                DYS413
                DYS464X
                Kittler
                Autosomal CCR 5

                11/22/2006

                Hopefully, the new lab will complete tests on schedule!

                John

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by M.O'Connor
                  I'm not sure what you mean by advanced page?

                  I am waiting for a 12 marker sequence for a relative.
                  There's a new section when you log in and go to order where you can order markers individually like customers could over at DNA-Fingerprint.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R2-D2
                    Hmm... Does everyone in this Batch have an order from the Advanced page?
                    I do. I ordered all the Y-DNA STRs that weren't previously available.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by sundodger
                      I do. I ordered all the Y-DNA STRs that weren't previously available.
                      Then you'll be happy to know that FTDNA is going to redo their website and when they do I was told that there will be another ten markers available.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yes but

                        Well
                        I have this:
                        D19S433(D19S433)
                        11/22/2006
                        174


                        D2S1338(D2S1338)
                        11/22/2006
                        174


                        and Panel #1 and Panel #2 of the XSTR..

                        BUT I also have my sons YDNA due in this batch...
                        Why you may ask?
                        Posterity I suppose but I also will have his sample filed in case I need it to compare with any of my autosomal markers or XSTR markers.

                        Will we change our signatures then?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R2-D2
                          Then you'll be happy to know that FTDNA is going to redo their website and when they do I was told that there will be another ten markers available.
                          Too late. I bet the ten new ones are the ones I already ordered from Ethnoancestry.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by sundodger
                            Too late. I bet the ten new ones are the ones I already ordered from Ethnoancestry.
                            If you order EA's Y-STR 18 then yes.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The countdown month has arrived for this batch!!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X