Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew M
    replied
    Just got news (in response to an e-mail that I sent) that my delay was due to the results not being conclusive on the first "go-around." They're still working on the first vial while the re-tests for others (customers) will be done. Results should come up within 3 weeks. If there's no satisfactory conclusion from the first vial, they'll work on the second sample.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew M
    replied
    Estimated due date for 25 markers is today. No changes yet in the "pending results" area. Waiting. Singing hymns. Waiting.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew M
    replied
    Originally posted by rsychev
    Yes, I think you will received soon
    If your estimated date to recieve results was 06 and mine was 08 then my results might come around now, allowing for the weekend inbetween. Last time they came in the late afternoon, Eastern time.

Leave a comment:

• rsychev
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew M
    That's encouraging. My choice was between mtDNA or 25 Y-DNA markers. Right now I wonder if I made the right decision--but if some results of this batch are already in, then a rather humble request for 25 shouldn't be too far away.
    Yes, I think you will received soon

Leave a comment:

• Andrew M
    replied
    That's encouraging. My choice was between mtDNA or 25 Y-DNA markers. Right now I wonder if I made the right decision--but if some results of this batch are already in, then a rather humble request for 25 shouldn't be too far away.

Leave a comment:

• rsychev
    replied
    I received my mtDNA(HVR1) results today!

Leave a comment:

• Andrew M
    replied
    I'm in this batch. 12 are going to be 25. Hopefully this will answer a few questions. I also expect it to bring up new ones. Go team!

Leave a comment:

• rsychev
    started a topic Batch 171 created

Batch 171 created

mtDNA(HVR1)
    Expected* 11/06/2006
Working...
X