No announcement yet.

Batch 167 created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received my full DeepSNP R1b from this batch today. Remember, hope dies last.

Comment

Waiting for M222

Got partial Deep Clade results from this batch on my brother's DNA (Y-Search kit no. DHU7W) in the last couple of days. The only one to remain unclear is M222, which, of course, is the only one we're really interested in right now--

Terry

Comment

Arrrgh

December 1st.
        Still no results for my DeepSNP-Q
        No partial results, no nothing!
        It was due 10/09/06
        I also get this: "The following SNP’s have not yet produced a clear result and are in the process of retesting: M120, M143, M19, M194, M199, M242, M25, M3, P36"

Lame. Anyone else still without a word?
        --Brian--

Comment

Long overdue.

Must really be hard to wait that long. Mine are (only) 23 days and 9 days late. As long as I am paying for my results, I can whine all I want!
          Maria

Comment

Ill bet you never paid a penny in your life to FTDNA.
            Now quit this SPAM..

Comment

Originally posted by darroll
              Ill bet you never paid a penny in your life to FTDNA.
              Now quit this SPAM..
              Shut up already. We've had enough of your accusations and you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Good for you that none of your tests have ever been late, but the plain and simple fact is that people DO have late tests and your constant accusations are not helping anyone. Do you really think that ALL of these people reporting late tests are lying? Trust me, they're not.

Comment

Why don't we all just stick to non-judgemental observations? I think a tight, reassuring hug from an Abe Vigoda or Ed Asner type could go a long way to finding peace, present comfort and future hope among all.

Comment

Mr. Darroll, please read!

Mr. Darroll.

Lets try to stop this before it gets out of control and we say something really hatefull. I am happy for your family that they are getting their results on time, but... not everyone is as fortunate as you and your family. The list of tests that I have submitted to FTDNA are: mtPlus, H refinement test. I am waiting for my x, autosomal and full mtDNA. I assure you that I am not spamming or promoting another dna company. They all have their pros and cons. I am a FTDNA customer, I joined in July, I paid for everyone of these tests, my bank account reflects this. If you are interested in getting to know who I am, I suggest you read my profile, read my posts or just simply ask me. I will be willing to answer questions. If not, ignore my posts. Have a good evening!
                  Maria

Comment

Dates of test by FTDNA

I have my first mtDNA test completed Jan 12, 2006. My refinement test was completed Feb 24, 2006. I joinded the forum in July of 2006.
                    Maria

Comment

All,
                      Per my earlier posts (PLEASE READ), I told you all I would keep you whiners, troublemakers posted.

A family member had his deep SNP tested and it's 18 days early.
                      This was batch 177.

GREAT JOB FAMILYTREEDNA.

This is the ONLY DNA company that I will deal with.

I see the sales people for the other company are.......... back.

Can't they get any business?

OH: WHERE IS 147?

He has been waiting for about a year. Maybe he finally learned how to operate a swab.

Shut Up? Is that what a supposed girl told me?

Why don't you get tested on the sand sorter DNA sites?

Why did you not show your kit number so we can believe you?

Our family spent $80.00 to see if the service is that bad.

IT IS NOT.

AGAIN: WHERE IS 147? THIS PERSON HAS BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST A YEAR FOR "IT'S" DNA RESULTS...

YEA PIG'S FLY.

Comment

IT IS NOT.
                        My kit# is private information and the ONLY people who need to know it are FTDNA staff.

I run 3 projects here at FTDNA, have spent well over $1000 on tests for myself, my brother, my grandfather and several cousins, and spent almost another $1000 on travel and other costs to attend the FTDNA conference in Houston last month. So if you really feel the need to compare numbers, your $80 is nothing compared to what I've spent with FTDNA.

If you would stop for a second to actually read people's posts instead of shelling out your accusations, you will see that most of us are not accusing FTDNA of providing bad service. As I've said before, there are extremely legitimate, technical reasons for many of the delays. The problem is that you refuse to accept the fact that it's possible for FTDNA to be delayed at all.

I highly suggest that you read Max Blankfeld's post that started the "Why my results are not back yet" thread, which discusses test failure rates in detail:

http://www.familytreedna.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=1855

Please, do yourself and the rest of us a favor, and cease with the accusations, because the only thing you're succeeding in doing right now is pissing off the many legitimate customers who are regulars on these boards.
                        Last edited by efgen; 2 December 2006, 12:07 AM.

Comment

All,
                          Per my earlier posts (PLEASE READ), I told you all I would keep you whiners, troublemakers posted.

A family member had his deep SNP tested and it's 18 days early.
                          This was batch 177.

GREAT JOB FAMILYTREEDNA.

This is the ONLY DNA company that I will deal with.

I see the sales people for the other company are.......... back.

Can't they get any business?

OH: WHERE IS 147?

He has been waiting for about a year. Maybe he finally learned how to operate a swab.
                          ************************************************** ****

IT IS NOT.

AGAIN: WHERE IS 147? THIS PERSON HAS BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST A YEAR FOR "IT'S" DNA RESULTS...

YEA PIG'S FLY.
                          Darroll,

If your tirades are supposed to be helping FTDNA, you're sadly mistaken. They are the leading DNA testing company and I believe they will remain that. But that doesn't mean they're perfect.

I'm not one to believe in conspiracies, but you have to wonder if some other DNA testing company has put you up to "defend" FTDNA. (Just kidding.)

Mike

Comment

No,
                            I'm not on the payroll of FTDNA in any way.

I just sit back and read all the gripes that I think are unfounded.

I have learned a lot:

One person spent $1000.00.

One person had to call FTDNA to complain as they don't have a e-mail box and ran up his phone bill.

One person has been waiting since May for his results. I just can't remember what year he was referring to.

One person's DNA did not match his family, he accused FTDNA of making an error when they did their testing.

I can go on and on.

Is this a good DNA chat room or a place for snivelers.

Why don’t these “cry babies” want to supply any proof?

Because most of these complaints are designed to steer customers

to another DNA testing facility. Some people are full of dirty tricks.

I guess their mother never taught them any ethics.

I have been doing research for 20 years and know how most of these people operate. If you are not one of us then you are going to sink.

Comment

No,

Because most of these complaints are designed to steer customers to another DNA testing facility. Some people are full of dirty tricks.

Darroll,

Most of these "cry babies" are simply FTDNA customers who are frustrated because their test results were not available when FTDNA estimated that they would be completed. I assume that many of these people are new to DNA testing and don't understand that there are many reasoms that test results are delayed. Those of us that have been with FTDNA over the long haul have learned that patience is a virtue.

As good as FTDNA is (and as far as I'm concerned, there is no one that can compete with them) they are somewhat lax in keeping customers updated when there are delays in getting the test results.

It is totally absurd to think that these "complaints are designed to steer customers to another DNA testing facility." These complaints are from FTDNA customers who are simply trying to vent their frustrations over delayed test results.

Now, before you me of being another FTDNA conspirator, let me tell you about myself. My name is John A. Blair, kit #3947, ordered July 1, 2002. I am the Project Administrator for the Blair DNA Project, a project with 119 members. If you doubt this, go to http://blairgenealogy.com/dna/

Please do everyone a favor and get off your "high horse".

Comment

No,
                                I'm not on the payroll of FTDNA in any way.

I just sit back and read all the gripes that I think are unfounded.

I have learned a lot:

One person spent $1000.00.

One person had to call FTDNA to complain as they don't have a e-mail box and ran up his phone bill.

One person has been waiting since May for his results. I just can't remember what year he was referring to.

One person's DNA did not match his family, he accused FTDNA of making an error when they did their testing.

I can go on and on.

Is this a good DNA chat room or a place for snivelers.

Because most of these complaints are designed to steer customers

to another DNA testing facility. Some people are full of dirty tricks.

I have been doing research for 20 years and know how most of these people operate. If you are not one of us then you are going to sink.
                                What's the frequency, Kenneth?

Comment

Working...
                                X